Skip to main content

Topic: Bone Armor (Read 1113 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Bone Armor
Reply #15
in clans they are sold for 3.2k a set, they just don't bother placing every piece into the marketplace and there is no need for clans to sell anything, so anyone who wants to buy them has to wait til they are sold i guess or farm that hour kobolds on their own

is this guy high?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #16
Good income for new players.

Reply #17

yeah but there are none atm
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Reply #18
Bone Armor's price is retarded.
It's easier farming for a Giant Bone set than for a regular Bone set.

And even after the cost increase, Studded is still dirt cheap. Metal can be and is farmed AFK, enchanting mats are a pain in the ass, especially when mobs skin for 1, and nobody has high skinning+wisdom to consistently succeed.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #19
You can not expect new players to farm enough of these to outfit 1/4 of playerbase with their basic armor.

Reply #20
i killed 4 spawns of a 5 kobolt spawn and got 7 koboldbone, it is stupidly slow, to easy of a mob that dropp it, i tryed a brand new character and i clear the spawn in 30 sec and got a 2-3 min downtime, lower the requirement or make them dropp more pls

Reply #21

You are better of aiming for the next tier of bone armour, cheaper and attainable from farming mobs that can provide skillups and potentially better loot too.

Reply #22
Inb4 crying about rare ores next.

Reply #23
Inb4 crying about rare ores next.
Those are one tier higher, they are supposed to be hard to get (although the effort should be similar for all armor types of the same rank imo, while afk mining makes metal armor potential suspect :) )

Reply #24
well mastery stuff im fine with being hard to get but bone is not mastery, and its easyer to get the next set than bone witch is wrong

Reply #25
There is no bone armor of any kind at Tailoring 1-50 (3 tiers missing).
And then when we finally get a defensive mage option that can actually be mixed with other sets (as robe takes all slots except helm), it's super expensive :S
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #26
well mastery stuff im fine with being hard to get but bone is not mastery, and its easyer to get the next set than bone witch is wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAFg1EU3hhU&feature=youtu.be&

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #27
If you insist on keeping the first bone armor "high tier" somewhat due to the costs in Kobold Bone, at least increase the durability. Various pieces at 10 durability is a bit lackluster...

Reply #28
They could just add stronger mobs that drop alot more kobold bones compared to the shitty green mobs.

Reply #29
They could just add stronger mobs that drop alot more kobold bones compared to the shitty green mobs.

the "Kobold King", which is a Gardoroc (@center map obviously) with a kobold texture slapped on it's face.

ⒸAsgaarion 2018 all rights reserved