Skip to main content

Topic: Bone Armor (Read 1274 times) previous topic - next topic

Bone Armor
69 kobolt Bones for a full set of Bone......?? For real?

Thats way to much!

Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Re: Bone Armor
Reply #1
Agreed, see my suggestion post. I would suggest making it cost

q1 bone - just for flavor, the price is capped so not worth increasing this, rather add leather
leather - bit less than studded
kobold bone - where the whole set would cost 14 kobold bones (1 for each small part, 2 head, 4 body).

Reasoning: items below rare ore level tend to consist of basic mats (iron, leather, cloth) and some enchanting mats. This should be true also for bone, which has additional disadvantage that there is no lower tier bone at this moment so it is the minimal tier.

Reply #2
When I heard that bone armor would take kobold bones, i figured it was going to be a lesser mat with q1 bone.  Then I found out that it's shitloads of kobold bones.  Then I laughed.  Bone armor is going to be rare indeed.
Pink Phloyd, Formerly Pink Floyd, The Bard of Agon
The Ballad of Jonah Veil:
https://soundcloud.com/user-94841392/the-ballad-of-jonah-veil-1

Reply #3
Amount of kobold bones needed is too high lols.

• Bunny
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I don't actually mind the change to Kobold bone too much, if it was q1 it wouldn't mean anything as I have 5k banked v 1 bone set made and 40 kobold bone in bank.

Reply #5
why is it too much? you don't have time to farm one hour kobold to get a full bone set? for real?

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Buy bones in the AH? Everything is around buy stuff from other players, you aren't able to be autosufficient and do everything alone, i guess this is the reason. :)
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #7
why is it too much? you don't have time to farm one hour kobold to get a full bone set? for real?
Who the fuck wants to farm green mobs for an hour for one set of non mastery gear?

Reply #8
Please Ub3r, look how many bone armors were crafted (hint: in my clan none afaik); hopefully that will make you reconsider...

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Please fix
LRM - Epoch

Reply #10
in clans they are sold for 3.2k a set, they just don't bother placing every piece into the marketplace and there is no need for clans to sell anything, so anyone who wants to buy them has to wait til they are sold i guess or farm that hour kobolds on their own

Reply #11
in clans they are sold for 3.2k a set, they just don't bother placing every piece into the marketplace and there is no need for clans to sell anything, so anyone who wants to buy them has to wait til they are sold i guess or farm that hour kobolds on their own
If that number is from where I think it is, surprise, the price is theoretical as none were made due to shortage of kobold bone :)

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
There is neither kobold bones nor bones set availiable in the whole wolf lands.
LRM - Epoch

Reply #13
I agree 69 kobold bones for a set is an hour of grinding kobold strongmen it is too much please reduce.

Reply #14
This Van guy....