Skip to main content

Topic: make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month (Read 731 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month
Reply #45
up

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #46
I would say make it 3€
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #47
10 euros is terrible. if you will introduce DUELS/ ak Plexes, make 10 euros for 2 months and I will pay you.
I fought very well in pvp in the DFUW, i loved this game for every millimeter, and I loved GREEKS loyal subscription in the Steam, but you ub3r do not understand what you're doing yet. You cut online Eastern Europe, which could pay 5 euros per month EASYYY but not 10!!!!!
think about it!

If 5 euros a month is EASY, but 10 euros a month is unthinkable, then you have no argument whatsoever.

There are plenty of free to play games if your economy is in the dirt, but they're usually not full loot for obvious reasons.

A netflix subscription in Russia is 8 euros. 10 euros for a game isn't outlandish even with a poor economy. Get a grip. It's possible that you just can't afford to be spending money on entertainment right now, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean said entertainment should come down to meet you.

Reply #48
up

• MNO
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #49
up

If you can't afford 10 euros you shouldn't be playing subscription-based games. Find another source of entertainment, or a free to play.

Reply #50
i live in uk porsha verrery expensive here
for u ameekans it cheap

maybe make porsha £1 so i can buy me and my five hundred sons and daughters one each ty very mucha
Big Abbo

Reply #51
You could make $100+ Selling stuff on PA. I expect that market to take off!

That market is going get so inflated you will be disgusted. All it takes is 1 asian crew that knows what they're doing.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #52
smells like the gutter in here

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)