Skip to main content

Topic: DEADRABBITS looking for members (Dwarflands) (Read 491 times) previous topic - next topic

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
DEADRABBITS looking for members (Dwarflands)
Looking to keep this small. No more than 12 people to start.

Crafting and trade focused.
Moderate level dungeon & harder quest lines to start.

Here to help new players in Darkfall and also willing to take in experienced players who wish to help out the newbs.

Re: DEADRABBITS looking for members (Dwarflands)
Reply #1
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I noticed I put it in the wrong one.

Reply #3
I noticed I put it in the wrong one.
You can delete your own thread and repost it - people looking for clans might not be reading this forum.

• Cro
  • [*]
Reply #4
No to Dwarfs!

Reply #5
Dorf

Reply #6
DORF!
Lodrig Valinson - Deposed Supreme General of the Steel Bones

Reply #7
DORF!

I have a question for you Lodrig.  I am aware you play on a super shitty internet satellite connection.  I was watching you the other day while you were farming mobs with one of your guild members.  I was waiting to attack but then I noticed you seem to not lag whatsoever when you are doing PvE.  Then as soon as a fight starts, you glitch all over the place.

Is there some reason pvp makes you lag and pve does not?

Reply #8
From my perspective the ping is always the same, but mobs tend to just move slower and stand in place often and I move to get into melee with them and try to stay still so my mates has some slim chance of dropping a heal on me.  That's why I play tank because I can't hit any ranged attacks consistently.  When some real combat starts I'm just squirreling around as hard as possible and the rubber-bandings is far more noticeable which makes me hard to hit but also makes me largely unable to land any hits either.

Reply #9
From my perspective the ping is always the same, but mobs tend to just move slower and stand in place often and I move to get into melee with them and try to stay still so my mates has some slim chance of dropping a heal on me.  That's why I play tank because I can't hit any ranged attacks consistently.  When some real combat starts I'm just squirreling around as hard as possible and the rubber-bandings is far more noticeable which makes me hard to hit but also makes me largely unable to land any hits either.

I have wireless DSL (changing in a few months thank god) and I notice my ping shoots up around other players.  I was wondering if that same thing happens to you, only worse, because of satellite.

It will sit at 180 then in pvp it shoots up to 200-300 and is very random. 

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
It's a nice warning when you are in an area and it stutters a bit. Look on the bright side.

Reply #11

I have wireless DSL (changing in a few months thank god) and I notice my ping shoots up around other players.  I was wondering if that same thing happens to you, only worse, because of satellite.

It will sit at 180 then in pvp it shoots up to 200-300 and is very random. 

I never really see a correlation with nearby player count and ping, I think because the satellite has plenty of Bandwidth.  I get ping spikes out of the blue when no one is around, sometimes they dissipate, but most of the time it is just the beginning of a disconnect.

Reply #12
is this nubert et al. from haven and hearth....

Reply #13
H&H, now THAT is a hardcore game, makes Darkfall look like a walk in the park.