Skip to main content

Topic: Am I the only one who misses zerg Alliances? (Read 452 times) previous topic - next topic

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Am I the only one who misses zerg Alliances?
Hyperion, Death, Sun, yssam coalition, Celiahs rebels in tolenque etc

Zerg alliances bring politics to the game. Politics keep people playing and forumfall fun. As it is now clan discussion is dead and I'm unaware if theirs any zerg alliances owning all of a sub continent. Why did the other instances of df start this way but new dawn didn't?

Re: Am I the only one who misses zerg Alliances?
Reply #1
it's 1 week in.. not far off zerg o'clock. Looking forward to the racial zergs on all sides.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
I get zerged plenty as I hop from chaos city to chaos city. I just miss massive alliances and the drama that comes with it even though I have no intentions of being in one.
  • Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:21:26 pm by Porch

Reply #3
TRUEDON AKA that kid that just dropped you in like two seconds LOL

Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open and then you will not get your mind blown.

If you succeed at dying you did not deserve to live.

Reply #4
Owning one continent failed hard fun wise, maybe thats why. In a pvp game it gets terribly boring if you own every holding and there is no competition closeby..
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #5
Owning one continent failed hard fun wise, maybe thats why. In a pvp game it gets terribly boring if you own every holding and there is no competition closeby..

Not if you lived in the chaos city on said island. Then you had endless fun.
  • Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:32:16 pm by Porch

Reply #6

Quote from: SupremeBeing
I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.
Quote from: Prometheus
The Title System is perfect.

Reply #7
TRUEDON AKA that kid that just dropped you in like two seconds LOL

Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open and then you will not get your mind blown.

If you succeed at dying you did not deserve to live.