Skip to main content

Topic: [Feedback] not enough arrows in loot (Read 615 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Feedback] not enough arrows in loot
Reply #15
@Ub3rgames

Why there are so few arrows in mob loot? Basically you're losing gold if farming anything other than goblins or kobolds. But do you want us to farm kobolds to the end?

Sure, you can sell regs and buy arrows for 6gold, but that's not the solution. Archers want mobs that allow you to stay on spawn for some time without risking taking 5k arrows from bank.

Crafting regs? Please. 1000 seconds to craft 500 arrows. FUN. You also want that iron for armours and weapons, not the basic ammunition.

Get somone to craft them for you.

You cant craft regs, we use up to 4 regs for a spell. Which is 12g to 24 g, vendors sell arrows for 6 g.

In short stfu crying.

I played as mage first 2 weeks and have in bank like 50k+ regs. If you need to buy regs, ur doing something wrong. You can kill Celestial/elemantal with like 20-30 cursed bolts and he drops 200-300 regs.

Agree with OP. Increase arrow drops.

Spawn scaling and its been changed by then, by the same outdated logic you could spawn scale goblins.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #16
@Ub3rgames

Why there are so few arrows in mob loot? Basically you're losing gold if farming anything other than goblins or kobolds. But do you want us to farm kobolds to the end?

Sure, you can sell regs and buy arrows for 6gold, but that's not the solution. Archers want mobs that allow you to stay on spawn for some time without risking taking 5k arrows from bank.

Crafting regs? Please. 1000 seconds to craft 500 arrows. FUN. You also want that iron for armours and weapons, not the basic ammunition.

Get somone to craft them for you.

You cant craft regs, we use up to 4 regs for a spell. Which is 12g to 24 g, vendors sell arrows for 6 g.

In short stfu crying.

Think they both need to increase. Especially at lvl 1. Once my spells started taking more than 1 reg its been virtually impossible for me to stay on top of reg count. As a full mage I'm forced to melee farm just to try to get in the black on regs.

what does tht have to do with arrows?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Buy what you need in the AH? If you make arrows to easy to get crafters will not be able to sell them, in my zone they cost from 3 to 4g each. Is affordable.

Reagents drop is fine since mages waste more than 1 per cast. Jm2c.

Yeah i'm sure crafters gonna sell a lot of them, considering wood and iron prices...

Reply #18
Buy what you need in the AH? If you make arrows to easy to get crafters will not be able to sell them, in my zone they cost from 3 to 4g each. Is affordable.

You don't fail to make an uninformed comment in every post i see you in; Not everybody plays the most placed race where the market is saturated af. For example there are 0 arrows on market for orcs.

Reply #19
I think a nerf in reagents and a buff in arrows is in order.
Fully agree with buff in arrows. A nerf in reagents? I think  duel is in order for such non-sense

duel accepted.  1v1 100k?

Reply #20

You don't fail to make an uninformed comment in every post i see you in; Not everybody plays the most placed race where the market is saturated af. For example there are 0 arrows on market for orcs.

in Alfar lands we have like 0 arrows on market too.

Reply #21
1 wood and 1 ingot to craft 20 arrows is enough. Crafting time reduced to 5sec instead of 20 please.

Def need more arrows drops from mobs tho at least double

/this
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Hello

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
in Alfar lands we have like 0 arrows on market too.

If this is the case then the NPC merchant can automatically decrease the cost of ammunition to 2 G in accord with the AH presence of such item. I remember Ub3r said something like that if i'm not mistaken.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #24
The arrow crafting time combined with almost no skill ups makes crafting arrows a really great deal for archers and a completely mind numbing time sink for crafters.