Skip to main content

Topic: [Feedback] not enough arrows in loot (Read 484 times) previous topic - next topic

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
[Feedback] not enough arrows in loot
@Ub3rgames

Why there are so few arrows in mob loot? Basically you're losing gold if farming anything other than goblins or kobolds. But do you want us to farm kobolds to the end?

Sure, you can sell regs and buy arrows for 6gold, but that's not the solution. Archers want mobs that allow you to stay on spawn for some time without risking taking 5k arrows from bank.

Crafting regs? Please. 1000 seconds to craft 500 arrows. FUN. You also want that iron for armours and weapons, not the basic ammunition.

Re: [Feedback] not enough arrows in loot
Reply #1
Reg drops scale. Arrows do not.  This seems broken to me.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Reg drops scale. Arrows do not.  This seems broken to me.

That too. But even solo you cant get ahead with arrows,.

Reply #3
increase arrow drops.

how long can we ask ffs.
Immortal Fraggers Cheese Expert.

Reply #4
@Ub3rgames

Why there are so few arrows in mob loot? Basically you're losing gold if farming anything other than goblins or kobolds. But do you want us to farm kobolds to the end?

Sure, you can sell regs and buy arrows for 6gold, but that's not the solution. Archers want mobs that allow you to stay on spawn for some time without risking taking 5k arrows from bank.

Crafting regs? Please. 1000 seconds to craft 500 arrows. FUN. You also want that iron for armours and weapons, not the basic ammunition.

Get somone to craft them for you.

You cant craft regs, we use up to 4 regs for a spell. Which is 12g to 24 g, vendors sell arrows for 6 g.

In short stfu crying.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #5
@Ub3rgames

You cant craft regs, we use up to 4 regs for a spell. Which is 12g to 24 g, vendors sell arrows for 6 g.

In short stfu crying.

Think they both need to increase. Especially at lvl 1. Once my spells started taking more than 1 reg its been virtually impossible for me to stay on top of reg count. As a full mage I'm forced to melee farm just to try to get in the black on regs.

Reply #6
@Ub3rgames

In short stfu crying.

I played as mage first 2 weeks and have in bank like 50k+ regs. If you need to buy regs, ur doing something wrong. You can kill Celestial/elemantal with like 20-30 cursed bolts and he drops 200-300 regs.

Agree with OP. Increase arrow drops.

Reply #7
I think a nerf in reagents and a buff in arrows is in order.

Reply #8

Why nerf reagent drops? Because there is 1 mob that drops too much?

Arrow crafting needs a buff, you can farm arrows faster on a goblin spawn than craft it. Higher and mid level spawns could drop more arrows, but adding arrow drops to mobs that would never carry them just doesn't feel right.

Reply #9
1 wood and 1 ingot to craft 20 arrows is enough. Crafting time reduced to 5sec instead of 20 please.

Def need more arrows drops from mobs tho at least double

Reply #10

Arrow crafting needs a buff, you can farm arrows faster on a goblin spawn than craft it. Higher and mid level spawns could drop more arrows, but adding arrow drops to mobs that would never carry them just doesn't feel right.

I farmed a very easy to kill mob last night and I have 100 of each reg within 10 minutes.  Really?  Try to get 300-500 arrows in that same time frame.  And Dizikun has  50k regs?  That isn't proof enough? Do you know anyone who even have 10k arrows?

I constantly have to keep rotating between Goblins and Gray Orks because farming any medium level mob at this point is a net loss in arrows.

I went to farm an medium spawn with fire magic and I never had to leave. I had a huge net gain.
  • Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:33:41 pm by Lurtz ZulGhat

Reply #11
1 wood and 1 ingot to craft 20 arrows is enough. Crafting time reduced to 5sec instead of 20 please.

Def need more arrows drops from mobs tho at least double
This @Ub3rgames

Crafting any meaningful amount of arrows takes a huuuge amount of time.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #12

I farmed a very easy to kill mob last night and I have 100 of each reg within 10 minutes.  Really?  Try to get 300-500 arrows in that same time frame.  And Dizikun has  50k regs?  That isn't proof enough? Do you know anyone who even have 10k arrows?

I constantly have to keep rotating between Goblins and Gray Orks because farming any medium level mob at this point is a net loss in arrows.

I went to farm an medium spawn with fire magic and I never had to leave. I had a huge net gain.

I need in on this insider info. I've tried several spawns that show dropping ashe and I'm always negative if I use my main school. If I use melee (I'm full mage) I can wind out a little positive, but my spells are taking 3 regs now and I blow my load like a teenager.

Reply #13
Fully agree with buff in arrows. A nerf in reagents? I think  duel is in order for such non-sense
Biash Aldanari - General, Wardens

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Buy what you need in the AH? If you make arrows to easy to get crafters will not be able to sell them, in my zone they cost from 3 to 4g each. Is affordable.

Reagents drop is fine since mages waste more than 1 per cast. Jm2c.
  • Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 11:42:56 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues