Skip to main content

Topic: 2v2 - EU vs NA (Read 1102 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2v2 - EU vs NA
Reply #30
CHINA NUMBA WAN
Je suis un écureuil
Your friends are less important than the future of Darkfall.

Reply #31
So the americans CAN'T backup their shit talk? Intresting...

They actually understand what "ping" can do to certain players, ofc they gunna give it the old billy big bollocks with 15 ping so do i? LOL but i back my shit up when i play with like 10-30 ping, i play like a couldn't give a fuck on rise cus why should i try when im gimped as a melee focused player forced to play mage?
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.

Reply #32

They actually understand what "ping" can do to certain players, ofc they gunna give it the old billy big bollocks with 15 ping so do i? LOL but i back my shit up when i play with like 10-30 ping, i play like a couldn't give a fuck on rise cus why should i try when im gimped as a melee focused player forced to play mage?

One of the first sensical things you have said in a while

However your ping to RoA New York server is still significantly less than what Blue, Jew, and most of America get to New Dawn Paris server. Not to mention you got the same ping or lower (definitely smoother cuz of routing under sea cable almost the entire way) to NY as west coast coast and South america got to New York

Talking shit to someone with literally 5-20x your ping makes no fuckin sense (and those are real numbers btw)

Having the server in America would of given everyone much more eqaul ping and gotten us more players. Easily @ub3rgames worst decision

It's a major handicap in melee

Reply #33

One of the first sensical things you have said in a while

However your ping to RoA New York server is still significantly less than what Blue, Jew, and most of America get to New Dawn Paris server. Not to mention you got the same ping or lower (definitely smoother cuz of routing under sea cable almost the entire way) to NY as west coast coast and South america got to New York

Talking shit to someone with literally 5-20x your ping makes no fuckin sense (and those are real numbers btw)

Having the server in America would of given everyone much more eqaul ping and gotten us more players. Easily @ub3rgames worst decision

It's a major handicap in melee

equal ping in NA? do you forget countries such as russia exist you selfish fucking peadle?

take a fucking look at a map and youll see america is not the centre of land mass in the world you dumb fucking idiot
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #34
CHINA NUMBA WAN

NVM Fritz. When he asked for race change, the GM made a mistake and he became a troll. A good one I must add. He also made sure no one invites his alt to any party until new chat features added.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #35
first real fight i found on new dawn and it was a good one, thank you for that.  i will look forward to pooping on you next time we meet gl hf

Reply #36
first real fight i found on new dawn and it was a good one, thank you for that.  i will look forward to pooping on you next time we meet gl hf

Washed boy washed boy <3

Reply #37

I will be learning how to play melee/archer in the meantime, looking forward to future fights.

Reply #38

Cheers for the fight!, first proper one I've been in since 2016! :)

Reply #39
Did the second guy really die though? ;)

Reply #40
Did the second guy really die though? ;)

Nope

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #41
I'm over here happy about my 35 fire magic and people lready have 75 archery lol

Reply #42
lmfao, na kids destroyed, that chin chin couldn't hit a beached kraken with a bow.