Skip to main content

Topic: 2v2 - EU vs NA (Read 925 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2v2 - EU vs NA
Reply #15
grimtide shud get an ROA flag tattooed above his pussy

grimtide is a known ass licker, he usually crawls up peoples asses because he has the low bar personality and teeth of deformed goat

What's you and abbos relationship with pat again?  Bottom bitches?

you guys love this pat fellow, never shut up about him. he must have had some big impact on ur love life.
Big Abbo

Reply #16

grimtide is a known ass licker, he usually crawls up peoples asses because he has the low bar personality and teeth of deformed goat

you guys love this pat fellow, never shut up about him. he must have had some big impact on ur love life.

You're all the same person.

Reply #17

i will explain with the power of music

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXHTacyBcI2/

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

Reply #18

i will explain with the power of music

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXHTacyBcI2/

Lmfao

Reply #19
Good fight all

No need for salt on either side, ND needs as many pvp videos as it can get of above average players in competitive fights

Post more

Reply #20
Good fight all

No need for salt on either side, ND needs as many pvp videos as it can get of above average players in competitive fights

Post more

Good banter all around, no salt here.

Reply #21
Holy shit never seen someone get so defencive about how NA is the best. What a patriot! hahhahahah

Reply #22
So the americans CAN'T backup their shit talk? Intresting...

• Giant
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #23
Good thread lads
Liandri

Reply #24
EU or NA its always fun when an ego gets slapped down.

Heard they insta stopped streaming and deleted the VODs

Reply #25
Can I join in on my own thread?

I solemnly swear to defend any evidence of NA losing fair fights & use any excuse in my power as I am a true Americwan!

I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.

Reply #26
I missed the context of this shout after dwarf's death.

Have you tried farming arrows? :) When you consume arrows for 2 minutes, you'll get happy for a few consecutive hits.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #27
Looks like a good fight, why would you talk shit on forums after something like this?

Reply #28
i like lamp

Reply #29
Looks like a good fight, why would you talk shit on forums after something like this?

I haven't directly shit talked them and I don't plan too I enjoyed the fight thats why I uploaded it.

They was talking huge shit about EU players 2 minutes before we showed up to fight them, so I should of talked shit directly at them for a bit of banters, but choose not to.

I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.