Skip to main content

Topic: 2v2 - EU vs NA (Read 922 times) previous topic - next topic

2v2 - EU vs NA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEIMTcrI5s&feature=youtu.be

I don't know who these 2 are personally, someone pmed me after the fight saying their good NA players.
Tuned into their stream and they was talking shit asking people to give them some competition by sending at least 4 guys, I was nearby with @Yeti Magic so we confronted them.

First time posting with the play style of melee/archery, go easy on me xo

I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.

Re: 2v2 - EU vs NA
Reply #1
Two washed as fuck NA players with garbage chars, worse gear, and horrible ping.

Reply #2
From my experience NA players often have egos far surpassing their skill level.

Reply #3
Two washed as fuck NA players with garbage chars, worse gear, and horrible ping.

I'll take it as a valid excuse, Yeti has a worse char then both of them, I have a good one I'll admit, gear was even & ping I wont get in to.

From all the shit they was talking about sending atleast 4 guys to give them a challenge I thought they would of got me below 95% HP, I was fighting my stam more than I was fighting them and I'm a scrub learning how to melee archery.

I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.

Reply #4
Any1 can claim they're good NA players. Names please, until then, 2 scrubs.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #5

I'll take it as a valid excuse, Yeti has a worse char then both of them, I have a good one I'll admit, gear was even & ping I wont get in to.

From all the shit they was talking about sending atleast 4 guys to give them a challenge I thought they would of got me below 95% HP, I was fighting my stam more than I was fighting them and I'm a scrub learning how to melee archery.

They were good in dfo, 6-7 years ago.  They're about average for NA these days.  This post is a scream for "recognize me I'm good!!!!"  Considering you uploaded it and made a thread right after someone messaged you saying theyre good NA players.

I find it funny how some eu players try to downplay the ping advantage and a year or more of indev playtime.  Of course you don't want to get into discussing ping when you're hitting a guy in melee from 6 feet away, lmao!

Any1 can claim they're good NA players. Names please, until then, 2 scrubs.
It's blue poo and jewforce.

Reply #6

They were good in dfo, 6-7 years ago.  They're about average for NA these days.  This post is a scream for "recognize me I'm good!!!!"  Considering you uploaded it and made a thread right after someone messaged you saying theyre good NA players.

I find it funny how some eu players try to downplay the ping advantage and a year or more of indev playtime.  Of course you don't want to get into discussing ping when you're hitting a guy in melee from 6 feet away, lmao!

Jesus you their boyfriend or something? I've never said I was good ever or even think I am, I'm average I like to make videos and stream, even if they was no names I would of uploaded it, it was a good 2 v 2.

I last played InDev for more than 2 hours back in 2016 & you guys haven't been playing RoA all this time? Surely you have the 'advantage' in these pathetic excuses you are trying to bring up for some weird reason.

I don't want to turn this into an NA vs EU debate despite the title, I enjoy the game I enjoyed the fight so I uploaded it.

Reply #7
I missed the context of this shout after dwarf's death.
Funai Kanashimi in game.

Azm Esm - Russian-speaking clan.

Reply #8

Jesus you their boyfriend or something? I've never said I was good ever or even think I am, I'm average I like to make videos and stream, even if they was no names I would of uploaded it, it was a good 2 v 2.

I last played InDev for more than 2 hours back in 2016 & you guys haven't been playing RoA all this time? Surely you have the 'advantage' in these pathetic excuses you are trying to bring up for some weird reason.

I don't want to turn this into an NA vs EU debate despite the title, I enjoy the game I enjoyed the fight so I uploaded it.

I feel like your post is full of shit but I'll take it at face value for now.  Blue and jew last played roa first month of launch I think.  Maybe a month of uw, id guess.

Thanks for posting a video, it was great seeing the awful combat in this game from a low ping perspective.

Reply #9
grimtide shud get an ROA flag tattooed above his pussy

Big Abbo

Reply #10

It's an American flag, shithead.

Reply #11
was that cum back straight out of ur boyfriends mangina
Big Abbo

Reply #12
was that cum back straight out of ur boyfriends mangina

How far down your throat does pats wanker go?

Reply #13

grimtide is a known ass licker, he usually crawls up peoples asses because he has the low bar personality and teeth of a deformed goat
  • Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:56:04 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

Reply #14

grimtide is a known ass licker, he usually crawls up peoples asses because he has the low bar personality and teeth of deformed goat

What's you and abbos relationship with pat again?  Bottom bitches?