Skip to main content

Topic: FIX SHULGAN DRAKE ALREADY FFS (Read 606 times) previous topic - next topic

FIX SHULGAN DRAKE ALREADY FFS
There is no reason the crosshair interfering the with hitbox issue should have been in the launch. This makes me sad that a simple yet extremely annoying bug is in the game. It makes me wonder wtf the Dev team is really doing. This is a simple fix, a huge quality of life issue and simply unprofessional. Take it out of the backlog and move it to an active user story and fix it in the next sprint/iteration, please.

Re: FIX SHULGAN DRAKE ALREADY FFS
Reply #1
Why is every thread a hissy fit.

Reply #2
Not a hissy fit. It is a balance issue and a simple one to fix. Clear disadvantage to shulgan riders/alfar.

Reply #3

Because you literally cannot ID targets on a mount as an alfar.  This is legit game breaking.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
The hitbox is literally so big that getting off of a drake is painful compared to the others.

Reply #5
it's actually game breaking.. it needs a fix as soon as possible
not long ago I did not realized that the Alfar who is closing the gap is basically red, since I see NOTHING  from my drake beside his name.
- I left chaos chests behind
- I can not recognize who is enemy and who's not in a battle till mounted...

fix it please.

Reply #6
+++

Reply #7
Confirmed. I got a pig and a bear yesterday and could not have been more excited.

Reply #8
it really is annoying as an alfar right now
ingame: Dropkick Skibba

Reply #9
Agreed this needs to be fixed

Reply #10
Yes the Hitbox is pretty meeeh and its hilarious that the alfars can identify anybody on a drake - so that we decided to take other racial mounts and that cant be.
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #11
I play a human and I don't even bother keeping any Drake's I get. They really are gimped.

• Orti
  • [*][*]
Reply #12

$10 + Kids + Internet

• Khor
  • [*][*]
Reply #13
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

Reply #14
Would love a fix for this its really fucking annoying.