Skip to main content

Topic: Just checking for old friends (Read 706 times) previous topic - next topic

Just checking for old friends
Ben Martin here seeing whos still around

Re: Just checking for old friends
Reply #1
Make new friends ?

Hi my name is skelly nice to meet u

Reply #2
haha whadduuuuup. Planning on it just seeing if any of the old friends were playing this new version

Reply #3
Where u from eu or na?  Its possible they r playing so far game is good best df version ive played so far.

Reply #4
I played EU beta, NA at launch. Was in Black Shields and then Navy Seals/Shenanigans/Hoodwinked.... whatever ridiculous name will and blue poo wanted at the time

Reply #5
Wait Ben martin? fuck off mate i haven't seen you in fucking donkeys years mate how longs it been now fucking hell man hows the kids? the misses? so nice to see you back rolling around in the game man,  this place hasn't been the same without you man jheeez great to have you back link up with me in game just PM me @ Whogives Afuk or my alt Yourafukin Nonfactorrando.   Nice one geez cheerio Ben.
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #6
sup dood

Reply #7
holy shit

Reply #8
I remember you back when black shields ran outta vranghorn early NA release. You used to run me down when I was just starting living outta Andruk.

Too bad you run with cheats like blue poo and william wallace...

Reply #9
I remember you back when black shields ran outta vranghorn early NA release. You used to run me down when I was just starting living outta Andruk.

u fokin wot m8??

o yeah dis is u

Reply #10

u fokin wot m8??

o yeah dis is u

Krins Fury detective is on the case...

Reply #11

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Yourafukin Nonfactorrando
u wut?

'Nonfactor' is a term used by basement dwellers who's biggest life achievements revolve around Darkfall PvP prowess.

10 years later in a community of 500-100, these creatures can be found in Agon spewing memes and occasionally spouting about 'Nonfactors'. It's believed they lack a short term memory, and thus their long term memory of years gone by are still fresh in their minds, clinging to it like a mothers teet, feeding them the sustenance to keep their life going.

They are an endangered species, as their basement habitats slowly die, their toxicity even to their own kind has seen even their mating season on Forumfall Clan Discussion decline in frequency and attendance, and they're now going the way of the panda.
  • Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:09:59 pm by MNO

Reply #13
Yourafukin Nonfactorrando
u wut?

'Nonfactor' is a term used by basement dwellers who's biggest life achievements revolve around Darkfall PvP prowess.

10 years later in a community of 500-100, these creatures can be found in Agon spewing memes and occasionally spouting about 'Nonfactors'. It's believed they lack a short term memory, and thus their long term memory of years gone by are still fresh in their minds, clinging to it like a mothers teet, feeding them the sustenance to keep their life going.

They are an endangered species, as their basement habitats slowly die, their toxicity even to their own kind has seen even their mating season on Forumfall Clan Discussion decline in frequency and attendance, and they're now going the way of the panda.

A certain non factor obviously does not like being called a non factor and certainly is not a basement dweller with such a well worded bit of text explaining to us what we really are, damn :,(
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #14

u fokin wot m8??

o yeah dis is u

You had at least 3 different characters on DF1 because you got banned multiple times, you're a loser lol.