Skip to main content

Topic: Fire Dragons (Read 324 times) previous topic - next topic

Fire Dragons
1) Dragons do not reset's when players left area.
So, if dragon hit someone or killed, than (lets say 1h later) hit another 1 player, he will LVL up. So, until restart dragon can go lvl16 and more more more....
2) Dragon start scaling ultra fst...lvl6  = 2 Fire Dragons...Lvl 16 =3 fire dragons. It is impossible to kill them with such scaling....This kind of mob must not scale before lvl 20 i think

Re: Fire Dragons
Reply #1
up

Reply #2
1) Dragons do not reset's when players left area.
So, if dragon hit someone or killed, than (lets say 1h later) hit another 1 player, he will LVL up. So, until restart dragon can go lvl16 and more more more....
2) Dragon start scaling ultra fst...lvl6  = 2 Fire Dragons...Lvl 16 =3 fire dragons. It is impossible to kill them with such scaling....This kind of mob must not scale before lvl 20 i think
we killed 3 level 22s in indev so they are definitely killable, just not by brand new toons.

PS the multiple drags are way more fun since there is little down time and things can get pretty hairy, so I hope they ignore you for being a fool who complains about the end game mobs week 2.

Reply #3
we killed 3 level 22s in indev so they are definitely killable, just not by brand new toons.
WE being Seek and Destroy,
What has your clan of 5 people done Mycke?
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #4
Seems you killed them BEFORE AI changes and before speed attack changes. When Dragon go in search mode, he deal ~35 dmg 2 times in sec or even faster....So, kill 2 fire dragons lvl 5 is so fun for no loot....

Do not forget, that gold drop was removed, there % of map drop, theyrill chest (1) and that's all....

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
There's a thing called parry. Its not new to the game, but less experienced players may not know about it.
When using this with a shield out, you greatly reduce damage taken.

I know fire dragons can hurt, but like...its an end game boss thats meant to be difficult.
Maybe spawn scaling shouldnt happen so quickly, so 2 at level 10 may be better. But you cant have it scale too slowly or shit gets too easy.

And yes, this experience is from after AI changes. I may have afk rode into a fire dragon spawn and only alt tabbed in at 20% health with my mount dead. It was already leveld up to 5, still managed to stay alive and run through the spawn and out.
Would 2 fire dragons level 6 have killed me, probably. But...its an end game monster thats meant to hurt.

Reply #6

My clan has 20-30 on a day without having to recruit assholes....

Reply #7

if you have 20-30 people in your clan why are you telling people you killed the fire dragon when you didn't.   The lvl 22 fire dragon was Seek and Destroy's pve not yours.  Lets not lie about things that didn't happen.

/tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #8

if you have 20-30 people in your clan why are you telling people you killed the fire dragon when you didn't.   The lvl 22 fire dragon was Seek and Destroy's pve not yours.  Lets not lie about things that didn't happen.

I didnt say my clan I said 'we' as in a group of people I was with to point out the current fire drag mechanics are fine, its you who has the inferiority complex and is in need of recognition that I was with Seek and Destroy when it happened, though irrelevant to the point at hand.

Reply #9
I just thought it was best to be honest with the community that "We" was not your clan.  As you are SG of a clan people might misunderstand you when you say "We" and think it was your clan.  It should be, "Seek and Destroy showed me the way.  They taught me the fire dragon and gave me every holding I have.  As a sign of respect I bad mouth them on the forums and talk shit"

Reply #10
I just thought it was best to be honest with the community that "We" was not your clan.  As you are SG of a clan people might misunderstand you when you say "We" and think it was your clan.  It should be, "Seek and Destroy showed me the way.  They taught me the fire dragon and gave me every holding I have.  As a sign of respect I bad mouth them on the forums and talk shit"

Honest with the community? Showed me the way? lol

You are a piece of work....

PS you traded your 6 crappy co leaders to lose your best leading partner, so yeah im sure you need what ever props your clan can scrounge up.
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:12:02 pm by Mycke