Skip to main content

Topic: Court of Evermore bids you farewell (Read 809 times) previous topic - next topic

Court of Evermore bids you farewell
Greetings all, just a quick clarification and a farewell to you all as the dawn rises on New Dawn.  Court of Evermore (CoE) is not likely to return as we had hoped. Loss of interest, resulting from the choice of server location as well as a few other factors has led us to this decision.
I hope you all have a blast, the game has come a long way and it should be fun. Thanks to Lux and you crazy pick axe guys and gals! Your assistance in the indev will be remembered.  Also thanks to timothy and others who we were not aligned with but who provided great assistance with their knowledge and or otherwise.

Now.. the clarification.   Mirendil is NOT CoE and has never been part of CoE ((only bothering with this as some had been told we were offshoots or subdivisions of one another)).
 We part with a sour taste in our mouth when it comes to these... elfkin.  We were on good terms with them for the majority of our time here, but impatience, and ambition ruin many things in this world as with our own. 

Best of luck all And who knows what the future may bring.

Xeris  Ta'Kier
Ellestor of Court of Evermore

(( don't be shocked if you see a few of us poking about to see how launch goes while the sub lasts,  :P  but it wont be an organized return ))
The Mirdain are back!

Re: Court of Evermore bids you farewell
Reply #1
Farewell, removed from clan overview

Reply #2
What a terrible decision to quit before the release, which is going to make you and your members miss out on something very unique.

Reply #3
What Celiah said , especially after playing a beta for a while , and then quitting 8 days prior to launch.

Good luck tho

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Loss of interest, resulting from the choice of server location

lol bye

Reply #5
Zero PVP clan lost interest because of server location. Oh well.

Reply #6
Server location hurts roleplay ability  ???

Reply #7
Funny thing is, devs are making this game for these kind of people. Can't wait for Tolbin's crew to throw in the towel.

Reply #8
The war for Tughri was not even begun

Reply #9
The server location actually is a valid reason not to play tbh

I too had a clan of DF1/UW vets ready to come over to ND, but most of the core people had 170-400 ping to Paris and are now refusing to play...and it's not worth it to me to try to create and run a clan without at least 1 or 2 good Co leaders sharing the responsibility/ burden

Reply #10
Yes, I logged on for the first time in months last night and dueled a clannie.  I'm West Coast NA with 180 ping, and my first thought was "Wow, this ping is simply not enjoyable".  So I'll hang out with my clan for the first week of launch but then I'm out, unfortunately.

Reply #11
The war for Tughri was not even begun
Are you going evil elf then?!

BAD XILLY

Reply #12
Funny thing is, devs are making this game for these kind of people. Can't wait for Tolbin's crew to throw in the towel.

lmao so true
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #13

They won't threw in the towel.

Reply #14
I'am remeber Magnetic Man playing with 200-250 ping.