Skip to main content

Topic: Mycke Soulslayer did me a solid! (Read 1152 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mycke Soulslayer did me a solid!
Reply #15
he also treated me as the golden child and lies about how he didnt like me from the start. proven liar. be warned

He told me he liked you.  You also should try to focus your energy on bringing the alfar people together.  United we can take back what is rightfully ours.  Be a champion of your people. 

Reply #16
he also treated me as the golden child and lies about how he didnt like me from the start. proven liar. be warned

He told me he liked you.  You also should try to focus your energy on bringing the alfar people together.  United we can take back what is rightfully ours.  Be a champion of your people. 

Was just being nice about a clannie the guy is downer .

Reply #17
Not gonna try to justify any of Wiz's actions, but he's pretty nice and positive in SKD voice coms.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #18

Was just being nice about a clannie the guy is downer .

Lol.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #19
He's good people

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Number 1 is liquid, number 2 is solid.  "Mycke Soulslayer did me a solid!" Myke took a shit for you? Ohhhhh nasty!
arianaramou know evrything about pizza he is the boy who delever them and now pizza are berned 50cents tips

Reply #21
This is some serious stuff to discuss right here, guys maybe stop for a moment and think wtf is all this even supposed to be. If this isnt funny or ridiculousl, then i guess im from another planet.

Fighting over whether someone was nice, full retard nice, shade of nice, perhaps egoistic abusing kind of nice? Jesus, free cake, what have i gotten myself into??? You are grownups Ponzi schemes only work when you let them, take whats good and honest, disregard anything that isnt. No one can use your brains other than you yourself.

EDIT: qqqqq....qqqq let the drama roll

Reply #22
I was in the starter area today, mycke invited me to his clan then ganked me.

beware newbies! stay safe
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I was in the starter area today, mycke invited me to his clan then ganked me.

beware newbies! stay safe

You also spent 10 minutes trying to grief my mount.

Maybe Mycke was just taking out the trash. :)

Reply #24
u are the clan member that looted my grave after he ganked i was just trying get my mount bk

u and mycke n1 blue blockers
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #25
I would never invite abbo to my clan, kid is a total loser, but I would gank him for being a useless griefer who spends his days in guarded areas picking on noobs.

The funny thing about abbos fake story is if it were true it would just make me look good griefing such a tool...

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
u are the clan member that looted my grave after he ganked i was just trying get my mount bk

u and mycke n1 blue blockers

I was never in Myckes clan, I was in Nomads. Myckes clan is Rastalfarians.

You weird bro.

Reply #27
Newbies beware of these two lying jackasse.

They will convince you to take off your newbie protection and kill you.

The clan is a ponzi sceme and they will rinse you for everything you have got.

Reply #28
Abbo after all your griefing the noobs these last few weeks I don't think there is anyone left that would take you seriously.