Skip to main content

Topic: Clan members gone (Read 555 times) previous topic - next topic

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Clan members gone
Half of the active clan members are gone. Some non-subbed alts are still left in clan. I wonder how many clans are there left with no SGs?

ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Clan members gone
Reply #1
I've just seen Sunthrone has been taken by some clan. I believe previous clan was probably disbaned due to this bug

Reply #2
I've just seen Sunthrone has been taken by some clan. I believe previous clan was probably disbaned due to this bug

When was the last time you saw someone from Rot Gut online? (They owned Sunthrone)

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

When was the last time you saw someone from Rot Gut online? (They owned Sunthrone)
No idea if same guys but 3 weeks ago someone was selling Sunthrone due to inactivity :)

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Some of my guildmates also disappeared from the roster. >_>
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #5

Because they didn't sub, I guess.

Lux's roster seems to be correct - those who paid before the 3pm downtime are in. Those who did not, went byebye.  It's their own fault.

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Lux's roster seems to be correct - those who paid before the 3pm downtime are in. Those who did not, went byebye.  It's their own fault.

Ours isnt. We still have inactive/unsubbed alts in clan while some of the active members are unable to get ingame and are out of the clan.

Reply #7

Ours isnt. We still have inactive/unsubbed alts in clan while some of the active members are unable to get ingame and are out of the clan.

yeah - but when did those activw guys buy their subs (AND get the confirmation email from DND)?

Reply #8
not the most well thought out plan they had. Maybe just take our money and not boot everyone lol.

Reply #9
not the most well thought out plan they had. Maybe just take our money and not boot everyone lol.

It was obviously not a plan, but something in the code that automatically made all non subbed accounts get stored when they switched to paid.

Reply #10

It was obviously not a plan, but something in the code that automatically made all non subbed accounts get stored when they switched to paid.
Otherwise known as an AV special.