Skip to main content

Topic: Jungle who? (Read 6284 times) previous topic - next topic

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Jungle who?
Reply #30
So much win in this thread. DFO is finally starting to breathe.
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

Reply #31
Just to clarify,

I've had all my accounts from personal emails, banking, gaming etc passwords hacked and lots of things have been compromised, my youtube videos all gone, twitch has been deleted, and my darkfall character aswell, therefore i decide quit gaming, i dont know who did this but i know its someone who played in or with liandri probably machinist, anyway i dont care, fuck spending times with nerds

goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA

*listen to video while reading for effect*

i learned from members of liandri of this grave news and the expected betrayal comes as no surprise, i have this forum account for sole the purpose of warning and tipping celiah off a few weeks ago out of the goodness of my heart about a event like this, like nostradamus himself, as pat has even become even mentality unstable to his apparent "friends" and constantly creates drama and burns bridges as shown here.

celiah choose to ignore the great high wizards advice in PM's and look what has happened, even though he full well knew what pat did in the past to him and was reminded of such, i made him fully aware, even giving him neutral sources to speak to about events as we have a history, he choose to completely ignore the prophets warnings multiple times.

even though celiah is a fruitcake from outer space and probably a lizard wearing human skin is he still part of the darkfall community and brings a great colourful harmony to the force, it is better pat is exposed now than in the future where he could of done even greater damage to celiahs hopes, dreams and jungle roleplay empire.

its also interesting how pat is blaming his "friends" for his own actions yet again as a cover story, like he did when he fully ninjaed the server police clan bank and blamed celiahs friend azlar for "hacking his account" lol, history yet again repeats its self.

it just shows sir pat is a utter untrustworthy toxic maggot and if he had to pick a position in the chain of the human centipede he would selfishly pick the front, i have never logged into new dawn and dont even know how to make a account nor intend to make one soon, i refuse to play neverending alphas, i am not a super hacker and either is anyone in liandri to my understanding and as far as i am aware edward snowden is not in the liandri gaming community.

i wish luck to celiah and hope melisandre resurrects him quickly from this deceitful backstabbing. #VoteLeave #Brexit

Amazing Machinist, 10/10.

On the other hand, if you decided to trust Pat you're as big of a moron as he is. He's a mentally challenged English kid from an impoverished region of the country, who's utterly dependent on his mother to support his life long dream of eating mcdonalds and chinese food at the same time and also having some friends online, whilst simultaneously exiling himself from anyone he's gotten to know on Darkfall, he's a real special lad. Good to see him getting kicked from another clan, hopefully he can seek the help he so dearly needs from our wonderful National Health Service

Reply #32

Amazing Machinist, 10/10.

On the other hand, if you decided to trust Pat you're as big of a moron as he is. He's a mentally challenged English kid from an impoverished region of the country, who's utterly dependent on his mother to support his life long dream of eating mcdonalds and chinese food at the same time and also having some friends online, whilst simultaneously exiling himself from anyone he's gotten to know on Darkfall, he's a real special lad. Good to see him getting kicked from another clan, hopefully he can seek the help he so dearly needs from our wonderful National Health Service
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbuYb6lLHX8

/nextplease

Reply #33

Reply #34
Pat is a special case, and anyone who in DF history hasn't learned so far is deemed to fail.

But we need Pats, Ginger Magicians, GANS, etc. Without them DF is not DF. Without mentally unstable retards you can't have flavor in a Sandbox MMO.

Nefastus Reborn
Sutsafen Reborn

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #35
Gingers don't have soul, that's all I have to say about it.

Reply #36
LOL WOW WTF i do not know what to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad to see pat leave the df community ( if this is true ) the game need dediceded player retards or not..

since there is so much hate and flame towards pat i have to write some good words for him ( i smoke way to much weed )

Pat can be a really nice guy to have around you . he will dedicate himself to the cause and the clan if there is something that keeps him driven in it ! after 5 years in liandri and the past 6 month off me trying to get him to stop harassing players in our community he did stop harrasing ppl in the community and when full retards towards the leadership off liandri insted and thats why we had to let him go.... i dont know what happend to pat the last few month , he have changed, he is out off controll and do not wanna lissen to anyone ( puberty ? ) mabey a LONG LONG break from gaming is what he need to sort out his mental issues irl ! mabey get a job or a girlfriend idk !  i wish you good luck in what you do pat if its going full on spy mode or acutally taking a break from the World of PC

and to whoever did hack his account and removed his youtube videos .. i hope you die verry lonley and sad ! hoppfully sick in whatever deadly sickness is out there .. or just simple someone like me get hold off you and suffer even greater

//// Master off Liandri /// Married to King Kokane /// Prinscess Kodein

Reply #37

Reply #38
This thread has taken an unpleasant tone. Pat is often a troll. Sometimes worse. But if you're unhappy with what he's doing ingame report it to the devs, set home to ignore and kick him from your clan.

Personal insults of the level in this thread are beyond the pale.

Reply #39
This thread has taken an unpleasant tone. Pat is often a troll. Sometimes worse. But if you're unhappy with what he's doing ingame report it to the devs, set home to ignore and kick him from your clan.

You must not be familiar with his history

I'm shocked Celiah trusted him

Reply #40

thank you EU commissioner maejohl for your words of wisdom, as i sit here in my dress i feel physically sick human beings treat other human beings like this, as celiah has united yssam under his banner, we need to follow by his example, we need to over come our trivial conflicts and unite for humanity and new dawn, your teachings and principles are always a beacon to us in these times of darkness and i just needed to come here and personally thank you for your years of service to this community as you deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8
  • Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:59:59 pm by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #41
I think Machinist is a trustworthy right hand to replace Pat with, you should repeat this process with him
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

Reply #42
The best part of this thread is it displays Pats natural erratic behavior from the get go and yet people are still believing things he says as if now hes being serious lol.

Pat is an assclown so if hes not being an ass hes being a clown and if not a clown, than an ass and if for one second you think hes bring neither, its more likely hes just being both.

Reply #43
The best part of this thread is it displays Pats natural erratic behavior from the get go and yet people are still believing things he says as if now hes being serious lol.

Pat is an assclown so if hes not being an ass hes being a clown and if not a clown, than an ass and if for one second you think hes bring neither, its more likely hes just being both.

He did everything in contest of the game world ruleset, so unless he hacked or reverse-engineered Darkfall, he did not do anything illegal but roleplay true to life a crazy nutcase and did a bit of damage but not too much within the game we all play.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #44

He did everything in contest of the game world ruleset, so unless he hacked or reverse-engineered Darkfall, he did not do anything illegal but roleplay true to life a crazy nutcase and did a bit of damage but not too much within the game we all play.

I don't judge actions based on legality, but on intent, so one could do something illegal in good fun and someone could do something perfectly legal maliciously.

Pat has a malicious streak and will do mean things not for in game gain (i.e. steal a clan bank or spy), but just because its mean and will make others mad, even if it does nothing else.

Pulling the wings off butterflies isn't illegal either...