• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Jungle who?
Reply #15
Wait... You have promoted pat? I mean.... PROMOTED PAT?!? :D :D :D

Reply #16
Just to clarify,

I've had all my accounts from personal emails, banking, gaming etc passwords hacked and lots of things have been compromised, my youtube videos all gone, twitch has been deleted, and my darkfall character aswell, therefore i decide quit gaming, i dont know who did this but i know its someone who played in or with liandri probably machinist, anyway i dont care, fuck spending times with nerds

goodbye

But not your main forum account which is hopefully linked to your main game account? That's a relief :)

Reply #17
Just to clarify,

I've had all my accounts from personal emails, banking, gaming etc passwords hacked and lots of things have been compromised, my youtube videos all gone, twitch has been deleted, and my darkfall character aswell, therefore i decide quit gaming, i dont know who did this but i know its someone who played in or with liandri probably machinist, anyway i dont care, fuck spending times with nerds

goodbye

Even though you can be a little childish, not sure anyone would deserve that? Why would Mac of all people do that? Bullshit?

Reply #18
Just to clarify,

goodbye

But not your main forum account which is hopefully linked to your main game account? That's a relief :)
I was never able to login to the client with this account name , some bug at launch. If I remember correct it was you who told me to make a new account to log in with ? Which is the one that got hacked.

Reply #19
lies and more lies.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #20
Just to clarify,

goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA

*listen to video while reading for effect*

i learned from members of liandri of this grave news and the expected betrayal comes as no surprise, i have this forum account for sole the purpose of warning and tipping celiah off a few weeks ago out of the goodness of my heart about a event like this, like nostradamus himself, as pat has even become even mentality unstable to his apparent "friends" and constantly creates drama and burns bridges as shown here.

celiah choose to ignore the great high wizards advice in PM's and look what has happened, even though he full well knew what pat did in the past to him and was reminded of such, i made him fully aware, even giving him neutral sources to speak to about events as we have a history, he choose to completely ignore the prophets warnings multiple times.

even though celiah is a fruitcake from outer space and probably a lizard wearing human skin is he still part of the darkfall community and brings a great colourful harmony to the force, it is better pat is exposed now than in the future where he could of done even greater damage to celiahs hopes, dreams and jungle roleplay empire.

its also interesting how pat is blaming his "friends" for his own actions yet again as a cover story, like he did when he fully ninjaed the server police clan bank and blamed celiahs friend azlar for "hacking his account" lol, history yet again repeats its self.

it just shows sir pat is a utter untrustworthy toxic maggot and if he had to pick a position in the chain of the human centipede he would selfishly pick the front, i have never logged into new dawn and dont even know how to make a account nor intend to make one soon, i refuse to play neverending alphas, i am not a super hacker and either is anyone in liandri to my understanding and as far as i am aware edward snowden is not in the liandri gaming community.

i wish luck to celiah and hope melisandre resurrects him quickly from this deceitful backstabbing. #VoteLeave #Brexit
  • Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:19:11 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #21
who cares anyway this game is boring... roa is way better
You know who.

Reply #22
Just to clarify,

goodbye

i learned from members of liandri of this grave news and the expected betrayal comes as no surprise, i have this forum account for sole the purpose of warning and tipping celiah off a few weeks ago out of the goodness of my heart about a event like this, like nostradamus himself, as pat has even become even mentality unstable to his apparent "friends" and constantly creates drama and burns bridges as shown here.

celiah choose to ignore the great high wizards advice in PM's and look what has happened, even though he full well knew what pat did in the past to him and was reminded of such, i made him fully aware, even giving him neutral sources to speak to about events as we have a history, he choose to completely ignore the prophets warnings multiple times.

even though celiah is a fruitcake from outer space and probably a lizard wearing human skin is he still part of the darkfall community and brings a great colourful harmony to the force, it is better pat is exposed now than in the future where he could of done even greater damage to celiahs hopes, dreams and jungle roleplay empire.

its also interesting how pat is blaming his "friends" for his own actions yet again as a cover story, like he did when he fully ninjaed the server police clan bank and blamed celiahs friend azlar for "hacking his account" lol, history yet again repeats its self.

it just shows sir pat is a utter untrustworthy toxic maggot and if he had to pick a position in the chain of the human centipede he would selfishly pick the front, i have never logged into new dawn and dont even know how to make a account nor intend to make one soon, i refuse to play neverending alphas, i am not a super hacker and either is anyone in liandri to my understanding and as far as i am aware edward snowden is not in the liandri gaming community.

i wish luck to celiah and hope melisandre resurrects him quickly from this deceitful backstabbing. #VoteLeave #Brexit

Let us not also forget the fact he is a freak that likes stalking people irl iirc ;)

Reply #23
Just to clarify,

goodbye

Entertaining post m9.

Let us not also forget the fact he is a freak that likes stalking people irl iirc ;)
yeh look outside your window you ugly fuck

Reply #24
Oh look, after so many years Pat still hasn't consulted a psychiatrist.

Nefastus Reborn
Sutsafen Reborn

Reply #25
This thread

Reply #26
Pat is a piece of shit, you are all stupid morons to trust him in the first place.

Reply #27
Wow wow hold on there buddy, no need to go that far and insult a piece of shit.

Nefastus Reborn
Sutsafen Reborn

Reply #28
Well this thread has certainly... developed.
Well, damn. If it isn't Taylor Swift

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #29
Nothing to see here, move on.