Skip to main content

Topic: Jungle who? (Read 5352 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Jungle who?
Reply #120
The best part of this thread is it displays Pats natural erratic behavior from the get go and yet people are still believing things he says as if now hes being serious lol.

Pat is an assclown so if hes not being an ass hes being a clown and if not a clown, than an ass and if for one second you think hes bring neither, its more likely hes just being both.

He did everything in contest of the game world ruleset, so unless he hacked or reverse-engineered Darkfall, he did not do anything illegal but roleplay true to life a crazy nutcase and did a bit of damage but not too much within the game we all play.

I don't judge actions based on legality, but on intent, so one could do something illegal in good fun and someone could do something perfectly legal maliciously.

Pat has a malicious streak and will do mean things not for in game gain (i.e. steal a clan bank or spy), but just because its mean and will make others mad, even if it does nothing else.

Pulling the wings off butterflies isn't illegal either...

No doubt its bad behavior but it happens in virtual games as in life, someone might steal your wallet or punch you in face or some crazy cops beat you to death because you disrespected him a little bit. People need to be smart and stop being victim.
Heres my ruleset for surviving life and mmo against crazy players.
1. Learn KungFu
2. Get good at Kungfu
3. Beat up everyone who messes with you with... Kungfu.
4. Become master of Kungfu.
5. Get bitches. =0

Honestly i don't care personally, but such behavior chases people away and then those who do it will complain no one plays the game, like children who break their toys on Christmas morning.

I pretty much only play hardcore games so the only thing someone can do to me is chase too many others away, through asshattery. Sure the game is hardcore and should be played rough, but they need to see the pop like Native Americans saw Buffalo, half nurtured half farmed, so its always there when you need it.

This happens in every mmo and its not illegal ingame, if you trust a guy to not steal your clan bank and he steals, or if you trust an ally and he betrays you and fights for the other side and burns down your city and kills all your clanmates in Darkfall, who is worst? Pat or your ex ally?.

I feel like you aren't reading my words and directly comment on things I have specifically stated I have no problem with. Why don't you go back and actually read my posts and then comment in a manner that reflects some degree of reading comprehension and not just ask questions that my previous few posts have clearly answered.

You seem more interested in defending pat than making sense, because I have already said stealing clan banks is okay in my book, but griefing just to be mean isn't, so Pat is worse, not because he does more harm but because he does harm for no gain. You don't seem to get stealing and back stabbing is part of the meta game, but being an ass just because you like making people mad is not.

If you dont get mad then how can  a guy like Pat affect you? And if your not totally clueless you or anyone would not be one of Pats victims. I am not defending directly because i dont know him or his history, but who is to say which type of emotional kick he gets out of griefing people? If griefing is illegal game play than Ub3rgames need to list it on the Terms of agreement as an kickable offense.

This is a sandbox game and i hope it stays that way for years to come, players create the storyline just like DF1, its unfortunate that this happened but it is not illegal.
Haha - Hi DJ

NomeD here

quoting for great justice

ye fuck it, i'll mass quote now just because every idiot does it

Just because such an epic mass quote should both begin and end with me :p

I heard quoting is a thing now. Where is forum admin when you need one.

Quote to win

It's almost beautiful man

Reply #121
The best part of this thread is it displays Pats natural erratic behavior from the get go and yet people are still believing things he says as if now hes being serious lol.

Pat is an assclown so if hes not being an ass hes being a clown and if not a clown, than an ass and if for one second you think hes bring neither, its more likely hes just being both.

He did everything in contest of the game world ruleset, so unless he hacked or reverse-engineered Darkfall, he did not do anything illegal but roleplay true to life a crazy nutcase and did a bit of damage but not too much within the game we all play.

I don't judge actions based on legality, but on intent, so one could do something illegal in good fun and someone could do something perfectly legal maliciously.

Pat has a malicious streak and will do mean things not for in game gain (i.e. steal a clan bank or spy), but just because its mean and will make others mad, even if it does nothing else.

Pulling the wings off butterflies isn't illegal either...

No doubt its bad behavior but it happens in virtual games as in life, someone might steal your wallet or punch you in face or some crazy cops beat you to death because you disrespected him a little bit. People need to be smart and stop being victim.
Heres my ruleset for surviving life and mmo against crazy players.
1. Learn KungFu
2. Get good at Kungfu
3. Beat up everyone who messes with you with... Kungfu.
4. Become master of Kungfu.
5. Get bitches. =0

Honestly i don't care personally, but such behavior chases people away and then those who do it will complain no one plays the game, like children who break their toys on Christmas morning.

I pretty much only play hardcore games so the only thing someone can do to me is chase too many others away, through asshattery. Sure the game is hardcore and should be played rough, but they need to see the pop like Native Americans saw Buffalo, half nurtured half farmed, so its always there when you need it.

This happens in every mmo and its not illegal ingame, if you trust a guy to not steal your clan bank and he steals, or if you trust an ally and he betrays you and fights for the other side and burns down your city and kills all your clanmates in Darkfall, who is worst? Pat or your ex ally?.

I feel like you aren't reading my words and directly comment on things I have specifically stated I have no problem with. Why don't you go back and actually read my posts and then comment in a manner that reflects some degree of reading comprehension and not just ask questions that my previous few posts have clearly answered.

You seem more interested in defending pat than making sense, because I have already said stealing clan banks is okay in my book, but griefing just to be mean isn't, so Pat is worse, not because he does more harm but because he does harm for no gain. You don't seem to get stealing and back stabbing is part of the meta game, but being an ass just because you like making people mad is not.

If you dont get mad then how can  a guy like Pat affect you? And if your not totally clueless you or anyone would not be one of Pats victims. I am not defending directly because i dont know him or his history, but who is to say which type of emotional kick he gets out of griefing people? If griefing is illegal game play than Ub3rgames need to list it on the Terms of agreement as an kickable offense.

This is a sandbox game and i hope it stays that way for years to come, players create the storyline just like DF1, its unfortunate that this happened but it is not illegal.
Haha - Hi DJ

NomeD here

quoting for great justice

ye fuck it, i'll mass quote now just because every idiot does it

Just because such an epic mass quote should both begin and end with me :p

I heard quoting is a thing now. Where is forum admin when you need one.

Quote to win

It's almost beautiful man

wtf is going on
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #122
Holly Necro
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #123
IT IS FAIR DOOOD

Reply #124
50+ members to 18?
What caused the seeming failcascade?