Epoch

Re: Jungle who?
Reply #2
Ow damn.

Celiah left Darkfall?

:(

Reply #3
A malicious officer kicked everyone for no reason except to entertain his live stream or something like that. I'm not sure.
The guy is an idiot and I made a mistake trusting him. Now he's banned from the clan.

We'll be fine. It actually helps to check who's really loyal and rejoining and who was just in the clan to test the game, only to become inactive again.
  • Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:03:23 am by CeliahAiley

Reply #4
We've got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey
We got your disease

Reply #5
A malicious officer kicked everyone for no reason except to entertain his live stream or something like that. I'm not sure.
The guy is an idiot and I made a mistake trusting him. Now he's banned from the clan.

We'll be fine. It actually helps to check who's really loyal and rejoining and who was just in the clan to test the game, only to become inactive again.

Who did it?

Reply #6

Who did it?

Hint: "Crafter Maurice" is no longer in the clan.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
We've got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey
We got your disease

Now you made me hum that song over and over... argh

Reply #8

Who did it?

and who is crafter maurice never heard of this guy in DFO

Reply #9

Who did it?

and who is crafter maurice never heard of this guy in DFO

Hes kingpat or something. Never heard of him but hes obviously having issues.

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,1062.msg14554.html#msg14554

Lol and apparently hes deleted his twitch account.
  • Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:42:39 pm by Natedagreat

Reply #10
In a hugely unexpected turn of events that literally nobody saw coming it turns out that promoting pat might not be the best idea... Not your fault Celiah what a giant curve ball, it couldn't possibly have been anticipated or stopped, that's why so many other clans have been affected in similar ways...
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

• Nat
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #11
Mental health issues are no joke.

Reply #12
He's a Liverpool fan.  This is what they're all like.

Reply #13
Just to clarify,

I've had all my accounts from personal emails, banking, gaming etc passwords hacked and lots of things have been compromised, my youtube videos all gone, twitch has been deleted, and my darkfall character aswell, therefore i decide quit gaming, i dont know who did this but i know its someone who played in or with liandri probably machinist, anyway i dont care, fuck spending times with nerds

goodbye

Reply #14
I knew pat was going to do this celiah, in our ranks you are a joke. I knew from the moment he started to hang around with you that he would only use you.

Kapteeni "Been2muchwithK1ngPat" Koukku
You know who.