Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: ivar thebraindead
Last post by VexDee -
ivar your wifes boobs are junk
wof is balanced, just get a friend to come ither you out of it lmao
Last post by inkarnation -
ffs just full loot duel and settle this

Even better, do it with battlespikes so you get permanent shittalking rights over the other person if you win

If you lose, you have to leave the game and forums forever, or join up with Mycke :D
i dont see what a full loot duel would settle at all, were making fun of ivar for being a braindead retard, not for his player skill (wich is also pretty low compared to average, but we dont have to get into that)

also thx ivar, more of the same ''lolol triggered, snowflakes, dont play shit dead game like i do huehue''

ps the only time ive seen ivar out in the world while roaming he ran to npc city towers instead of taking a 1v1, then tried to act like he wanted to fight in pms half an hour later when we were gone, @Pallist Horror could attest to this

pss WOW you really watch football? damn what a fucking man, not a loser
Suggestions / Re: Global item/weight cap on banks
Last post by Eilistraee -
Altfall for bank space, here we come!

Terrible idea, at this point I think you want to harm the game. Just let it flop on it's own.
General Discussion / Re: Worth playing...
Last post by Ivar_theBoneless -
is this game really worth playing?

wait for the next big patch before jumping in.

? dont you recruit every day in race chat ? lol wtf I dont even.

@OP yes, for 10 bucks you will get something that even if you dont stick around will forever change how you feel about pvp combat should be, full loot and MMO's in general.

I would point out how the nay sayers here are wrong but instead I'll just link this guy from Kotaku talking about how the WoW expac is dead 4 days after it started lol because there are always people lining up to push the "its all over!" angle. https://kotaku.com/battle-for-azeroth-blood-lust-fades-quickly-1828400681
Last post by Ivar_theBoneless -

Even better, do it with battlespikes so you get permanent shittalking rights over the other person if you win

If you lose, you have to leave the game and forums forever, or join up with Mycke :D

If I'm not mistaken ~ and I'm not totally sure about this ~ since they are all racial enemies or red due to alignment, "I think" if they would just play the game, they would probably see me at a VCP or one of our holdings and if I was killed , my grave could be looted by anyone of everything. Hypothetically speaking of coarse.

But since all this started back in April and its been almost 4 months since I've seen these fragile snowflakes playing the game (besides the one siege and INK's alt) , I'm guessing they are stuck between wanting to keep up the forumfail thug life posting toxic shit 24/7 or log in to enjoy the game and get called out like INK did. Tough spot, really. I made fun of INK in racial chat one time and he broke, probably wrote a angry letter to Ub3r after making this thread about how I hurt his feelings.
Last post by Xipos -

Media Highlights / Re: A collection of pains.
Last post by MKH -
Hehe, laughed out loud whatching those last tries to get over the wall🤣 so painful heheeh
General Discussion / Re: Why I'm throwing in the towel.
Last post by Sapnin -
I agree with the majority of what Lulu has brought up here. Feels like it is becoming more and more of a chore to log in. Not sure what the answers are though. A patch here and there might be a good fucking start though ffs lol.

As far as holdings being more of a med point hassle, didn't they mention something about making holdings more desirable and valuable to have down the road? And does anyone know what they meant by that? Right now it's obvious to most that it's really not worth seiging and taking extra holdings that just creates more duty to grind med points, etc.
Suggestions / Global item/weight cap on banks
Last post by SomeBK -
Do you clowns want your markets to actually work?
Do you want the game to actually be worth it to a casual?
Do you want some scrub to play a two to three hour tutorial that has him farm you 60 kobold bone to put on the local markets after a freer trial before he quits?
Do you want to get rid of these useless fucking Scrubs that just spend their hours everyday making their banks across Agon fat as fuck only to see them running around in r40 gear?

We need to cap individual character banks globally at 125 items and 2k kg and clan banks at 1k items and 20k kg.

We also need all items to be deleted off anyone who logs out with more that 300kg on them after 2 hours