Skip to main content

Recent Posts

But RoA is not casual friendly game at all. Yes, grind is solved but nothing for casuals to do except dying to some vets. Casual players have an easier time in DnD where TTK is longer and favors people playing together even if its outright zerging lol :D.

I hope both games do succeed in some way as we need more darkfall like games and not less.

I don't think you know what casual friendly means...

Tedium to an extreme like nd and high time requirements are NOT casual friendly.
You really don't want to do that.

Oh I really do. Sero is a smart guy with an opinion. But he lets himself down with his written communication style. Im willing to bet that if he was to take up my request, he'd be more measured and the interesting things he would have to say wouldn't get lost in a sea of emojis. Alternatively he may just confirm what his posting style suggests. Either way we can move on from this constant bullshit.

No, you REALLY don't
Interesting... he disappears and you bob up with dire warnings... kinda funny. Predictable.

Care to extrapolate your logic further?
Nope.

Kinda funny, predictable.
Off-Topic Discussions / Re: RoA patch notes- riveting stuff
Last post by ironkid -
But RoA is not casual friendly game at all. Yes, grind is solved but nothing for casuals to do except dying to some vets. Casual players have an easier time in DnD where TTK is longer and favors people playing together even if its outright zerging lol :D.

I hope both games do succeed in some way as we need more darkfall like games and not less.

Oh I really do. Sero is a smart guy with an opinion. But he lets himself down with his written communication style. Im willing to bet that if he was to take up my request, he'd be more measured and the interesting things he would have to say wouldn't get lost in a sea of emojis. Alternatively he may just confirm what his posting style suggests. Either way we can move on from this constant bullshit.

No, you REALLY don't
Interesting... he disappears and you bob up with dire warnings... kinda funny. Predictable.

Nope.

No, you REALLY don't

No, you REALLY don't
So it seems you can't just zerg down everyone as you did in RoA LUL.

No, you REALLY don't

Suggestions / Please add an official political map!
Last post by Dominatrixx -
Ub3r please implement an official drama-free political map to show who owns holdings / controls villages in real-time. That's not hard to do but will make ingame experience a bit better both for players and clans.