Skip to main content

Topic: The truth about Battle Smurf (Read 1816 times) previous topic - next topic

The truth about Battle Smurf
  • Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:40:27 pm by SupremeBeing
dodgy bastard

Re: The truth about Battle Smurf
Reply #1
I guess my comment in discord about how i hoped you would go back on your meds for your Bipolar/ Dissociative identity disorder so you didn't kill yourself before launch really hit home huh?

Like i don't even want to make fun of you because its not a fair fight. You have no ammunition against me and i know IRL you're just a sad mentally ill individual who's only pleasure in life is obtained through trying to fuck with/ upset people into being as miserable as you are.

At the ed of the day after all the escapism and mania when you turn off your computer and lay in bed, I know you're just depressed, lonely, spitefull little NEET whos incapable of ever having any kind of lasting relationship with another human.

I pity you more than Celiah TBH

Reply #2
"I'm trying not to sound like a pedophile"
stopped at this

Reply #3

Public safety announcement:

If you know young gamers please protect them from this man. (Lord Battle Smurf)

You have been warned,

Thank you.

What is this a recording of? And who are the different people speaking?
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:50:05 am by Maejohl

Reply #4
you're just a sad mentally ill individual who's only pleasure in life is obtained through trying to fuck with/ upset people into being as miserable as you are.

and then:
At the ed of the day after all the escapism and mania when you turn off your computer and lay in bed, I know you're just depressed, lonely, spitefull little NEET whos incapable of ever having any kind of lasting relationship with another human.

Reply #5
I guess my comment in discord about how i hoped you would go back on your meds for your Bipolar/ Dissociative identity disorder so you didn't kill yourself before launch really hit home huh?

Like i don't even want to make fun of you because its not a fair fight. You have no ammunition against me and i know IRL you're just a sad mentally ill individual who's only pleasure in life is obtained through trying to fuck with/ upset people into being as miserable as you are.

I pity you more than Celiah TBH

Verified real words, sadly his brain is incapable of comprehending this and will brush it off with some nonsense about how you got trolled or baited or something along those lines.

This community would honestly be a much better place without him, can't feel too bad though he clearly has problems and this is his way of getting over them, sitting in his greasy chair clapping his hands like a retarded sea lion every time someone replies to him.
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:55:48 am by rawrgasm

Reply #6
this is creepy someone call mommy
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Bleh bleh
LRM - Epoch

Reply #8
you're just a sad mentally ill individual who's only pleasure in life is obtained through trying to fuck with/ upset people into being as miserable as you are.

and then:

What are your thoughts about this situation Mr Wildnothing?
Thank you Mr Supreme Being. Well, I think what we have just witnessed is a manifestation of a well known mechanism in psychology - projection. Mr Smurf defends himself against his own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in himself while attributing them to others.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Sad someone tapes and releases without knowledge and consent from all parties involved.

"Age consent" is different in any country and established arbitrarily by different factors, political, historical, cultural, religious, ideological etc., in some countries is 12 or 14, others 18, for other things it is 21...nothing "scientific" about this.

What is obvious (and scientifically provable) is that girls mature both emotionally and physically earlier than men, in fact even in Europe girls used to be married at 15 or 16 (and even earlier in the past) to much older men.

This has changed due to LEGAL reasons following "egalitarian" ideology stating that Men and Women are equal (which we all know is not true)...furthermore there are even racial differences, afro people tend to mature earlier.

Men are attracted by youth in a "girl", women mainly by quite different things, including their partner being "mature" (in many aspects, including physical) , that is why normally a girl is younger than the male in a couple and the women are stressed to death to look young and are happy to be called "girl" while a man prefers to be called a MAN rather than a boy

Even Walt Disney had something to say about this, and no scandal up to this day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jID_rQUN9w

All this current age limit is, once again, a politically correct fiction. I actually gave an exam in College on History of Marriage (age consent etc included, cultural aspects etc). What is odd is not Smurfs honest position, but the usual sheep attitude to whatever is the current trend, worshiping it as the given truth.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:24:31 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #10
All this current age limit is, once again, a politically correct fiction.

Regards
HG

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
All this current age limit is, once again, a politically correct fiction.

Regards
HG

Good you posted NOTHING, reflects your knowledge on the subject...are you not gay? What do you even know about attraction between a male and a female?

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:08:02 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #12
I barely come into this deep section of the forum , the exact moment i clicked on the thread i knew i would regret it.

Reply #13
I barely come into this deep section of the forum , the exact moment i clicked on the thread i knew i would regret it.
Magic of forumfall in general.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
LBS, it's a moral standpoint. You're just a sick perverted cunt, to even try to justifiable a scenario of having sex with an underage girl.

In Britain, the legal age is 16, but you would be put in a hole if you was say, in your mid 20's and trying to hit on 16 year old's. The law may say that's okay, but most people don't accept this on a moral level.

I've witnessed first hand a man who was 28, being beat to an inch of his life, for trying it on with 16 year old's. The fact you're talking about a girl younger than this, absolutely disgusted me. 

TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die