Skip to main content

Topic: Hi (Read 1021 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi
Ding dong
  • Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 07:45:27 pm by SupremeBeing
dodgy bastard

Re: @Celiah
Reply #1
Hope Celiahs ok. This game is about having fun at the end at the day.
  • Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:24:23 pm by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I cant even decide if this is real or if its all pat's imagination.
On the one hand...come on...even celiah cant be that stupid to let him back in after all the times he got burned.
Even if he never does, what good is a vet that literally has to type everything out and doesnt selflessly help others.
He'd be an above average combattant that cant communicate in a fight...

On the other hand, some of the wording is a little too much like what celiah would use.
Plus...it would be hilarious...

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Or how he later suggests he will pretend that pat, who is role playing a single mother, is just a casual guy without a mic.

Reply #4
Awesome
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

Reply #5
Ohh, Pat  :'(

We could have been great together... You breast feeding, while I farm leenspar ore on Yssam.

No.

You are a liability and you are predictable.

You always betray me and this confirms it once again, so thanks for making it easy.
I go to great lengths to imagine a way to include you, but you sell me out at the first opportunity for a cheap laugh.

Every new recruit will be voice checked.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Dont worry pat, there's always voice altering software...Its not like he's planning on spending a great deal of time with the peons anyway. You can fly under the radar, i believe!

Reply #7
And we all know it not the end of the story .....

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
the greatest love story in DF history doesn't just end. there will always be another chapter.
Bala Eregi
SG of Bewahrer der Welten
SG of The Tausian Dominion

Reply #9
the greatest love story in DF history doesn't just end. there will always be another chapter.
Love always wins
dodgy bastard

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Sounds schizo

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Wasnt celiah and some chick a thing back in DFO?
...i cant remember the name but they gave up on yssam and joined ANG for a bit.
After that im not sure, i think celiah retired for a bit and she just faded into darkness or something?

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Hi

There are some conditions if you want to play in my clan.

1) You will play on a blonde human female alt with a name that I choose.
- (optional everything related to this - let me know if u accept this term) You must pretend to be a female in real life and refuse to use voice chat because you don't have a mic.
- You must pretend that you have a little baby, so you are casual and you don't want to disturb the baby when it is sleeping, or you need to go cook dinner or whatever a woman does around the house, cleaning, etc.,
- This human alt must be blue if my character is blue.
- You will follow my lead and you will not question any of my decisions.
(You can play the other character if I make you upset and come back after you have calmed down.)

2) Your main character will be a clan hopper who backstabs people and feeds me information.
- You must backstab others and get your fun from that. Not from backstabbing me. That is unacceptable and I will immediately kick you and add you to my forum ignore list and refuse to play with you again.
- While playing on the human alt, you may never do anything that I may deem as harmful towards my clan, my members or my allies and their members.
- While playing on the main, you may never do anything that is excessively harmful towards my clan, my members or my allies and their members. Ask me when in doubt.

3) While playing in my clan, you will never use your mic and you will never reveal your identity to ANYBODY.
- Not even Abbo and Fuh Que may know it's you. You will be isolated, but this will also give you a chance to be somebody people consider reliable, loyal and friendly.
- I will fully pretend that you are just a casual guy who doesn't have a mic and I will not reveal your identity at any time unless you break my trust in you.

4) You have to create a new discord account that you will use when playing on this alt. Be very secretive and do not make mistakes that could get your identity revealed.
- If people suspect you are Pat, you must deny and act like you don't know who Pat is, don't care what they say and simply stop talking with them because they are "stupid".

5) You must take the role of a completely different person and chat/behave in a different way so that you don't give clues to people about your identity.

6) You will never be promoted to a rank that is higher than sergeant.

7) I can make new rules, change old rules and within reason, you must accept.

People will obviously eventually think that you are either crazy, gay, weird, etc. They will never suspect that you're actually you.
This will allow you to play casually in my clan and I will not be the laughing stock of the community again.

And if you accept these terms, then 8) You must give me your real life word of honor, your oath that you will follow these rules to the best of your ability and always try to do things that benefit and bring positivity to me and my clan. Not negativity, loss, disappointment and problems.
I accept boss, when do I start?
That looks like fun for Pat. LOL
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Wasnt celiah and some chick a thing back in DFO?
...i cant remember the name but they gave up on yssam and joined ANG for a bit.
After that im not sure, i think celiah retired for a bit and she just faded into darkness or something?

Would this be it?:

i remember you stole rosalyn from celiah lmao
https://forums.darkfallriseofagon.com/threads/goblin-presevation-society.473/page-3

Rumours claim that as in this latest tango just revealed by Pat, odd Celiah already back then had forced a guy to pose as a female blonde char, but when (Rigon?) "stole" the beauty from him, and invited "her" for a date, Rigno(?) was bitterly disappointed to end up at the Blue Oyster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

Just rumours though....

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:25:00 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Maybe, to give some credit...at least i know who celiah is.
She's just an appendage, have it or not...it doesnt matter