Skip to main content

Topic: RoA subscription system  (Read 696 times) previous topic - next topic

RoA subscription system
There is no option for non recurring sub, your forced upon payment to agree to recurring then you must go out your way to cancel the recurring agreement with your payment method. Rather then RoA supply the function to cancel it.

This is shady and a lot of people who will play this game who will quit and don't pay attention to these small details will probably be donating money to them for a while.

I noticed it on buying it and went straight to my PayPal to cancel the agreement and if I didn't know where to look I probably would of struggled but because I am an accomplished individual with an extremely high IQ this wasn't an issue for me.

But if you think about the IQ of your average American looks like this is a very sneaky Ponzi scheme.

On my own personal update I've managed to gain my money back from my banned account with PayPal dispute.

I already have a new account which I will obviously keep on the down low and I am still able to push people to acid with mount and I will continue rinse and repeating until they learn how to fix there game.

Amateurs
dodgy bastard

Re: RoA subscription system
Reply #1
its your own damn fault to waste your money and time on ROA, you guys just cant wait for ND to go LIVE in SEPT or such.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
"they changed alignment to be even more fucked up, but please give them time to wait untill somebody writes a suggestion that will actually be a solution. Untill then, play the game and shut the fuck up"

That about covers his entire post, why did they launch again?
Oh right...nvm

Reply #3
I recognized that problem too... They make it really hard to cancel. I dont think its on purpose tbh.
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

Reply #4
eh, mines non recurring...

the option pops up on the right to swap to non recurring just before you accept iirc

Reply #5
eh, mines non recurring...

the option pops up on the right to swap to non recurring just before you accept iirc

What payment method ?

Through PayPal no such thing exists
dodgy bastard

Reply #6
It's on the website, right before you cluck the pay button you have to click a different link to change to non recurring. It's hard to catch unless you're really paying attention

Reply #7
http://imgur.com/a/w5951

you should really read your order summary's

Reply #8
I wouldn't worry about it, you'll probably be banned within a week again anyway ;)
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #9
http://imgur.com/a/w5951

you should really read your order summary's

Wasn't there when I did it but I stand corrected

/thread
dodgy bastard

Reply #10
This is really unacceptable to see so many people speaking about their RoA issues on the DnD forum. Not to say that it is not respecting the pure ND players as the UB3rGames working hard to make this game a blast. I can understand sometime that they can be really demotivated looking people, mainly veteran debating on an other game on their own forum.

So now guys please make your choice and stop to post here all your blabla about RoA...we do not care and all the new players dont want to hear any more about RoA stuff....

go away and lets the gamers , here, discussing about their game : ND
Great HOPES

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without HOPE and confidence. Helen Keller

Reply #11
Er @Eradore go jump in a lake.

Off-topic forum is precisely here FOR (amongst other things) people to hate on/explain why the love RoA. It's the same on the RoA forums. Except they don't let the public see it  ::)

Reply #12
@MaejohI

Dear Mae

the Off-Topic forum is not the right excuse. More gobally "our" forum is starting to be a kind of RoA backup forum. Not to say also a nice place for the haters bashing ND . If you would like to open a discussion who gives us a nice added value to understand ND (what you did in the main forum comparing both games) fine. but for the rest we really dont care.

Personnaly I hate the people who cannot at a certain period of time  make a choice. thats my style. I have made mine : ND
Great HOPES

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without HOPE and confidence. Helen Keller

Reply #13
@MaejohI

Dear Mae

the Off-Topic forum is not the right excuse. More gobally "our" forum is starting to be a kind of RoA backup forum. Not to say also a nice place for the haters bashing ND . If you would like to open a discussion who gives us a nice added value to understand ND (what you did in the main forum comparing both games) fine. but for the rest we really dont care.

Personnaly I hate the people who cannot at a certain period of time  make a choice. thats my style. I have made mine : ND

I see no prob discussing RoA here, its the only place people can be honest without getting posts deleted or banned.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #14
its fine to post anything here, and roa forums censor everything there so thats why everyone complains about roa here lol