Skip to main content

Topic: Rastalfarian is recruiting (Read 2692 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rastalfarian is recruiting
Reply #45
Forgot to mention Mycke also abuses new players for his Ponzi scheme to fill up his personal wealth ' for the clan' then never spends anything with it. Doesn't have the balls to siege alone and will always nutcup.

If this is the type of pussy you want as a leader apply today

My experience with Rasta.... Day One was welcomed in with open arms by @Mycke .  Handed full sets of gear and detailed instructions on how to minimize the grind and build wealth.  Asked to contribute where I could while I learned New Dawns way which TBH I have no issue with (what I contribute I get back in spades in the form of gear and advice).  I enjoy the "contribute to the cause" way of things.  All the while being entertained in Discord with intellectual and joking conversation with him and the rest of the guys.  Overall an extremely awesome experience that I would recommend to any vet or new player for that matter looking for a good home of chill individuals.  Not elitist and not filthy casuals... just that comfortable and happy middle ground.

Reply #46
intellectual ... conversation

That one, you just made up.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #47

Or he's on Mycke's level.

Reply #48

Well it all varies on what you find intellectual.... Is your version "Me ryke Vin Diesel... Me ryke splosions" or is it "Theory and Debate over Politics, Religion and etc".

Reply #49
Time for a bump
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #50
This looks like a clan for me. JAAAAH!

Reply #51
This looks like a clan for me. JAAAAH!

Irie mon! We are all time zones and im around all day, but today I wont be on for another 3-4 hours, but if you are EU and playing this early you can try PMing Lefthand Impulse or just app up and ill get back to you when I get on later.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #52
updated

Reply #53
If you have a brain you won't bother with this if you can call it a 'clan'

Nice syntax, just saying...

And thanks for the bump Pat, btw hows your clan going? Oh it failed that's right.

Reply #54

And thanks for the bump Pat, btw hows your clan going? Oh it failed that's right.
I had a clan then I quit the game haven't played since, what's your excuse for your clan failing?

So you havent played but you think our clan is failing because?

Yours always do....

Reply #55

I had a clan then I quit the game haven't played since, what's your excuse for your clan failing?

Yours always do....
People who play it say so and you are the leader it's a natural consequence.

Interesting, you being a real bad troll is also a natural consequence, likely from genetic inbreeding.

Reply #56

Yours always do....
People who play it say so and you are the leader it's a natural consequence.

Interesting, you being a real bad troll is also a natural consequence, likely from genetic inbreeding.
Yet I got you to reply within a minute,

Stay easy kid
You do know posts have time stamps, right?

Stay easy kid....

Reply #57
Don't feed the troll, especially in your own recruitment thread.  😉

Reply #58
Bump

Reply #59
how can you be leader of the alfars when the majority of them end up leaving your clan, hating you and refer to you as a potato???

Give it up. What you say isn't true.