Skip to main content

Topic: A shitty village pvp video from last 2 days (Read 448 times) previous topic - next topic

A shitty village pvp video from last 2 days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtL35Vhofyo

Media forum needs content, here is my washed up attempt at trying to learn melee so I can become a better mage.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Re: A shitty village pvp video from last 2 days
Reply #1
i'm sorry for breaking your heart sunshine, but how can you be washed up if you have never been good?
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Reply #2
i'm sorry for breaking your heart sunshine, but how can you be washed up if you have never been good?

Sorry I've never claimed to be good, I thought 'Washed up' meant the equivalent of 'Rusty'. Still video worthy to you though sunshine.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #3
Savage 😂
dodgy bastard

Reply #4
Media forum needs content, here is my washed up attempt at trying to learn melee so I can become a better mage.

Do sharper turns in melee and you will become a better mage!

Btw, with current spells system, I don't think you need to be good melee to be a good mage anymore. Leather dies fast to spells, heavy can't follow but takes ages to kill, but no melee needed. Combat feels shit though.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5
*thumbs up for solid music taste*
ingame: Dropkick Skibba

Reply #6
Enjoyed video.

Sick snap aim on meteor strike at the end.   Like, there wasn't even a player there, right?  If there was, i might call it aimbot. 

Disclaimer:  not saying you are or arent cheating, only commenting upon the meteor strike tidbit which i found cool.
  • Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:57:08 pm by Mordisk
BOS7