Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Oh wait, are you talking about "enchanted" filter added to the market window or actual possibility to create enchants in form of scrolls one can sell for others to apply to their gear themselves?

I guess we talking about enchanting scrolls where is registered your formula and ingredients, and you just need to click on the scroll and apply the enchant to your weapon. This is better way to enchant your weapon instead of buy a weapon already enchanted with stats you don't like. There is something similar in RoA if i'm not mistaken.
We need enchant scroll before launch
wow, I like this, deserves its own thread in suggestions imo.

Oh wait, are you talking about "enchanted" filter added to the market window or actual possibility to create enchants in form of scrolls one can sell for others to apply to their gear themselves?
Suggestions / Re: Merge all reagents to one
Last post by Battle Smurf -
NO
I doubt he wants to mess with overclocking if he's not building his own pc.  But I guess these days with certain motherboards it can be very easy.

No overclock here either, 2 years ago my rams broken cause it (pushed to 1600 mhz and my cpu to 4 ghz), OC really decrease the longevity of your pc components, i learn this lesson myself, now i use only default clock and is ok.
Yes i dont want to overclock, i just want to buy the best pre assembled.
this game has counter intuitive settings actually if you set Vegetation Density Area Size to max it will give you better FPS because it makes vegetation less packed and more spread

most of the graphics settings are not consumer friendly, and don't really explain themselves

You also improve fps by reducing max number of sounds, reducing max number of lines in system and chat boxes and so on...
Events / Re: GM event: Sunday 22nd at 7PM GMT
Last post by Giant -
Greetings,

I assume people should refrain from non Ub3rgames scripted PvP at the event; what will happen if people start "misbehaving"?

Regards
HG

Greetings,

Fuck off

Regards
GG
I doubt he wants to mess with overclocking if he's not building his own pc.  But I guess these days with certain motherboards it can be very easy.
Never bought a pre-assembled pc, i assembled my pc myself with different pieces based on my preference.
cool story falce
Never bought a pre-assembled pc, i assembled my pc myself with different pieces based on my preference.

Considering my pc is 6 years old but graphic card and is perfect to handle the game, you can start from here:

i7 2600k
Mainboard chipset p8p67
nVidia GTX 1070 8gb ddr5
8 Gb ram ddr3 1300 mhz
Hdd western digital 2 gb 7200 rpm

With this rig i can play every mmo on the market, 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, without shadow and AA.