Skip to main content

Topic: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE ))))) (Read 5507 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE )))))
Reply #150
As if he died to battle spikes alone LOL

worst play ever recorded in history?

Most likely

Only cause i just dont duel (for a reason) :P

Reply #151
As if he died to battle spikes alone LOL

worst play ever recorded in history?

Most likely

Only cause i just dont duel (for a reason) :P

Hes just looking for attention ive had him blocked for months and it makes him have to spam in hopes I notice.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #152
So much for that working, lol
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #153
So much for that working, lol

And im horribly affected too, best use of Pats time ever!

Reply #154
He died to battle spikes only

😩😂😂😂😂😂😭
dodgy bastard

Reply #155

😩😂😂😂😂😂😭
It would be kind of bad to die to someone that does not use heals. But then the guy he died to used only battle spikes, never changed weapons, so never blocked AND on top of that used no heals .. When you think about it.. How is this even possible?
  • Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:36:52 pm by wildNothing

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #156

😩😂😂😂😂😂😭
It would be kind of bad to die to someone that does not use heals. But then the guy he died to used only battle spikes, never changed weapons, so never blocked AND on top of that used no heals .. When you think about it.. How is this even possible?
City Buffs OP
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #157

😩😂😂😂😂😂😭
Indeed if you don't see the video it's actually hard to believe someone could be that bad even playing blindfolded with one hand, mycke clearly has no muscle memory or even a basic IQ to avoid such an embarrassment.

Lmao!
dodgy bastard

Reply #158
Erm.. wtf

This is without a doubt the worst player I've ever seen on a video game, like even if you weren't trying or playing around there is 0 excuses to die this way unless you were AFK standing still which this video clearly shows you were not, clearly shows some effort you are simply garbage!

LOL

Reply #159
Erm.. wtf

This is without a doubt the worst player I've ever seen on a video game, like even if you weren't trying or playing around there is 0 excuses to die this way unless you were AFK standing still which this video clearly shows you were not, clearly shows some effort you are simply garbage!

LOL

Hi pat :D

Reply #160
Erm.. wtf

LOL
Yes this player is truly horrendous.
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #161
Hurrr durrr hi pat. I just wanted to say that I know it's you and that I AM NOT AFFECTED.

-Guy who died to pure battlespikes here btw

Reply #162
Hurrr durrr hi pat. I just wanted to say that I know it's you and that I AM NOT AFFECTED.

Hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but you sound a lot more affected than I.

Just saying...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #163
Still NOT AFFECTED in case anyone is wondering. Got people on "ignore" that I still take the time to respond to but NOT AFFECTED btw

Reply #164

Hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but you sound a lot more affected than I.

Just saying...

^