Skip to main content

Topic: SKD Race Traitors, Blue Blocking with evidence. (Read 1864 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: SKD Race Traitors, Blue Blocking with evidence.
Reply #45
This is called 'RVR' - a game where game developer decides  who you should kill and who not. Oh, and when people start finding design holes to go around it to kill whoever they choose without any superficial 'reputation' penalty, the developer should probably waste their time on becoming active police force in their game. Good luck with that.

I always thought reputation in open pvp is stupid. People who don't like to start the fights won't do it anyway. And those who want to kill everyone - they will always find a way to do it. Like having a blue alt.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:02:30 am by Greedyhand

Reply #46
Uber won't even ban hackers , you think they're going to ban people for blue blocking? Lolololol

Reply #47
Uber won't even ban hackers , you think they're going to ban people for blue blocking? Lolololol

Very true but its not even that though, it comes across as super pathetic to me personally, i cant see any other vet or pvp player taking them seriously.

Judging from the race chat tears they had 1 weeks worth of blue blocking abuse and this was the best evidence they could muster in that time, the guy recording the video, running into a mountain by his own hand, then crying about the fact his safe space was threatened by a red, meanwhile.. hes in a full group, surrounded by allies (against a enemy they outnumber massively) while they have all been being doing village pvp.

Really it doesnt reflect well for the "victims" as they look like proper soy boys. They was effectively trolled themselves by looking a bunch of darkfall pussies but dont seem to realise.

Myckes selfown has clearly rubbed off on his clan members and allies.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:04:44 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• L1CK3R
  • [*]
Reply #48
So much negativity and racism in this game especially against the alfar race. Does race really matter , and how skinny and short someone is and I don't see why there is so much hatred in this world we live in.  Peace and love all around to all the future generations of Soulslayer and may they all become one with this tragic world and accept people for their true inner soul and no more repression against alfars and we must all stand up and fight for equal rights in this game and enable the Soulslayer future generations to flourish with herb bushes and fluffy bunnies and smiling ingame characters. Please please no more hurting each other and lets be a loving family :) and think of the future guys.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:57:42 am by L1CK3R

Reply #49
Wow, so much bullshit in this thread.

The game/devs don't allow Blue Blocking, they can't counter it, there is a difference. The difference is, if you are doing this, you are exploiting the game. It's pretty common sense that it's not because you CAN do something that you SHOULD do it.

Is this system poorly design? Yes. But it wouldn't matter that much if people could behave themselves instead of acting like children. And devs could work on actual content.

As long as there are only a few people doing this, it doesn't matter, but when whole clans start doing it, and it impact a crucial part of the game such as War/Siege (because yes, it will impact siege), it becomes a problem...

If you love the game, stop that shit.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #50

Reply #51
Everyone here knows its pretty fucking gay  to use blue meatshields so your opponent cant engage properly.  And its not "the Developers fault because its possible to do it". It's you being a bitch.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #52
Being in the same race doesn't mean you have to like each other, if I see a fellow blue I dislike yet I don't wish to go red for and ruin my entire gameplay and I see an opportunity to get him assassinated I will.

This can apply vice versa, so really its not really a big deal. Just big babies crying in the moment rather then using the bigger picture to get revenge.

That is all.
dodgy bastard

Reply #53
Everyone here knows its pretty fucking gay  to use blue meatshields so your opponent cant engage properly.  And its not "the Developers fault because its possible to do it". It's you being a bitch.
How frustrated are you to insult people that do not play in a way you would want them to play?

Where you see player's fault I see developer's fault. Not only in the alignment department. As no matter how good the alignment system will be it won't be able to judge correctly and punish all types of actions. (But off course what we have now lacks basics in terms of race wars setting - no arac penalties, no red members penalty, etc).

Fault lies with game mechanics that promote conflict within same race. Yes, I'm talking about villages. When you force people of same race to kill each other, zerg, gank and  loot it is no surprise to me that same people then do not look forward to cooperate and rather "repay the favor" with any way AVAILABLE. When you combine it with not fully or even badly implemented alignment system (that gives tools to NPC city griefers for example) and high wardeck cost you have your answer - devs are responsible for promoting this type of setting with mechanics they implemented. They may talk all day of how they want DND to be race wars oriented and griefing free. They failed and actually went the opposite way with what they implemented.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:37:25 pm by wildNothing

Reply #54
This thread is shameful. You should follow the example of SKD.

When SKD was having a few banks blown up, which is of course not allowed in the game. And by known elitist zerg clan Gentlemen  (numbering less than 20 actives total and with several characters with ~300 hp), did SKD cry on the forums in large numbers?

Yes, yes they did. Nevermind, carry on.

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #55
It's not crying to point shit out. If that were the case, is that what all of Beta was? A big cry fest?

The game is worse off if people can do the shit which is going on. Fact.

Wildnothing and the other grief sympathizers. Worse than all the cop apologists when a cop executes the family dog for wagging its tail at them.

Fault may lie in mechanics, but the last buck stops with the players. Every game has a problem with this and it's considered denying a player access to content. It's very serious and I would respect Uber more if they actually made a announcement of what they expect from their players and what is actually considered griefing that is punishable. IF you want to fuck with blues, go red. That is the mechanic that works for that action. Don't like it, stop acting like a red.

People who use "this is a sandbox, do what you want" are morons of the highest degree and need to go back to playing Candy Land or Checkers.

Devs wouldn't have to waste time on this if griefers weren't fucking beta males out to score some lols. If you guys think it's so great, how about creating a youtube channel of all the terrible shit you guys get up too? Stand behind your actions.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:19:03 pm by PANZERBUNNY

Reply #56
It's not crying to point shit out. If that were the case, is that what all of Beta was? A big cry fest?

The game is worse off if people can do the shit which is going on. Fact.

Wildnothing and the other grief sympathizers. Worse than all the cop apologists when a cop executes the family dog for wagging its tail at them.

Fault may lie in mechanics, but the last buck stops with the players. Every game has a problem with this and it's considered denying a player access to content. It's very serious and I would respect Uber more if they actually made a announcement of what they expect from their players and what is actually considered griefing that is punishable. IF you want to fuck with blues, go red. That is the mechanic that works for that action. Don't like it, stop acting like a red.

People who use "this is a sandbox, do what you want" are morons of the highest degree and need to go back to playing Candy Land or Checkers.

Devs wouldn't have to waste time on this if griefers weren't fucking beta males out to score some lols. If you guys think it's so great, how about creating a youtube channel of all the terrible shit you guys get up too? Stand behind your actions.
mate, why all the insults? It's a game with a game setting that allows certain actions. Why are you so sure that your understanding of game world is the right one? Devs have just implemented new griefing mechanics for npc city griefing, they also did not implement any red/arac clan penalties and decided that game is ready for launch - it completely contradicts what you are trying to force on us. I'd rather believe devs.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:33:14 pm by wildNothing

Reply #57
As you can clearly see from this "quality" youtube video that he was intentionally not paying attention so he would run into players. He even ran into the reds while not paying attention. You shouldn't TEXT and drive it's against the law. I mean he was behind them it's his job to pay attention to whats going on in front of him.

Watch he's going to blame the drake for malfunctioning
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:50:02 pm by Vandarix

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #58
Keep telling yourself all those things Wild if you think they approve of blue blocking and any form of griefing which contradicts mechanics.

"Lets ruin wardecs and faction pvp by allowing those of the same faction to disrupt it all by blocking same alliance members. Ya that sounds awesome!"

You want to fuck with your alliance, you go Red. That is the mechanic.

Reply #59
I doubt that the ARAC rules will change this much, except to prevent blues and reds being in the same clan and using these tactics. I would suggest that any blue clan using these tactics on a racial ally is rapidly on their way to becoming red- too much opportunity for mistakes in these situations, and most of the folks like this are uninterested in spending days praying in Espenhal. So it will sort itself out over time. We're already seen a few clans who were blue and grieving turn red.

Do call out blue clans who are grieving racial allies of course- the heads' up is worthwhile so that the rest of us can be wary about them.