Skip to main content

Topic: War deccing clans bringing non war decc to blue block. (Read 827 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: War deccing clans bringing non war decc to blue block.
Reply #15
dno why ub3r just doesnt ban the .ru TLD and be done with it.

lol u fckn moron that's why

oh and eat shit

Reply #16
when a wardeck only lets you kill 1 clan from a whole alliance idk what you expect
This.

Also Ub3rgames and their complete lack of vision / inability to see the big picture of how their small changes (for example mount timer, high wardeck cost) influence whole game. There is no hope for a good game with these developers.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:59:08 am by wildNothing

Reply #17
So I was enjoying a leisure stroll to do some power hour with a couple alliance members.

Encounter a few war dec guys from the good game clan. No big deal they paid for the war dec they should be allowed to openly attack. I see 6 total so I turn and start high tailing it, Eventually they catch up and guess who what boxes me in? The 3 guys who are not in their clan. They are in Girl Scout Cookies. They start boxing my character in with their mounts and while the Good Game guys catch up and get to openly attack. Okay cool, all 3 of them fighting me as war decced solo probably would have no problem killing me but then when I turned to engage the other guys jump in and start dumping a few power attacks and high dmg spells then run off to go blue again, rinse and repeat. Then they all start cross healing so they go grey. My allies can final jump in, they kill 2. The other guys are just stating up, begoning away while my allies chase. Then all the sudden they drop grey and go blue and turn on our guys who don't realize because there is no blinker or anything to indicate that the person is turning blue soon. I mean really how long does it take to throw two bolts, two arrows or two swings especially in this game where the pvp is fast paced you aren't just waiting for them to turn blue, you are fighting they don't have a floating 2 min timer above their head. Now our guys go grey.. now they are no subject to being attacked freely by the greys and in addition the war decced guys.

I understand if they raid your city everyone gets flagged and that's awesome but if you are open world and not at a village this is pretty much exploiting the system and cheating.

In addition those blue alfars can attack you if they so choose and just ensure that the war decced guys get the kills with no penalties at all.

I'd like to suggest that when a clan declares war on another clan, all alliance members are allowed to opt in and declare war back free of charge to help prevent the obvious blue blocking that Semenchik and his sub clan "Good Game" whom are really "girl scout cookies" are doing.

He will undoubtedly respond some bullshit about this not being true and I don't have a video because i'm not recording anything on this laptop while on deployment, game would explode on me.

Granted everyone knows russians cheat and exploit at every oppurtunity they get in a game or even real life (see olympics).

I hate forum fall but this is really aggravating to deal with. Ub3r as the devs are responsible for this. I can't blame a dog for barking or a baby crying.. So i'm not going to blame a russian for cheating, it's in their shitty nature. He seems to be good a pvp which is an even dumber reason for doing this. I can deal with not the most optimal population ever, I can deal with waiting for the magic patches( who am i kidding, these should be out already) but it is really tough when people are exploiting a system like this and is so fucking obvious about it.

What are you doing about this @Ub3rgames. You owe a response. Your ARAC changes as stated will not fix this specific problem that is clearly being exploited. Maybe a blinker timer would help for the grey blue juggling but the fact that other alfars can just leave their alliance/clan war dec for a much cheaper price and then bring their alliance with them anyways to obstruct the combat and even attack you only to not be responsible for the kill is fucking absurd.
Broken as all hell. As allies we couldnt do anything considering it costs half a million fucking gold declaring war back at their 5 man clan.

2 man clan to war dec Girl Scout Cookies (24 members as an example) costs me 142,500 gold.

Why not make a clan specififcaly to war dec since this has supposedly been a week long problem with the same people? War dec them, move everybody over and continue on?

I spent 30 seconds finding that information drinking my coffee after listening/reading about 'blue blocking' bitching off and on in Alliance com'/Race chat for a week. It would be really nice if people spent a little time figuring out solutions instead of running to race chat & forumfail screaming like little girls.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:14:32 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #18
So in order to counter this our entire alliance should make sub clans to war dec these people? Then have all/most transfer to these new clans. Once we've done that this 5 man clan can easily just disband and make a new one, forcing all of us to jump clan several more times and the cycle would just continue. Seems like a solid mechanic.
~ Oscar Halvtand - Pil og Bue

Reply #19
So in order to counter this our entire alliance should make sub clans to war dec these people? Then have all/most transfer to these new clans. Once we've done that this 5 man clan can easily just disband and make a new one, forcing all of us to jump clan several more times and the cycle would just continue. Seems like a solid mechanic.

Yeah bro.

As Ivar says, system is fine - Just make alt clans to circumvent the whole system.

Working as intended.

Think alts + crafting titles - its the same game design philosophy.

Once you get the hang of it you can apply this to almost all new game mechanics. win. Is it a hasstle? sure but this way you can avoid all of the intended design of most game mechanics and get what you want.

It isnt explointing - just clever use of the lack of fully tohught through mechanics.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:13:20 pm by discombobulation

Reply #20
i would have killed there blue tails and went about my buisness.
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #21

Yeah bro.

As Ivar says, system is fine - Just make alt clans to circumvent the whole system.

Working as intended.

Once you get the hang of it you can apply this to almost all new game mechanics. win. Is it a hasstle? sure but this way you can avoid all of the intended design of most game mechanics and get what you want.

It isnt explointing - just clever use of the lack of fully tohught through mechanics.

There are minor fixes (that might be more effective since both those Clans are mixed race) in upcoming patches.

I was trying to offer a temporary solution like an adult, because it's a known issue with no easy answer to fix~ instead of offering the obvious solution of just killing his mount and going grey since you're already fighting multiple people anyway..... but I guess you could just keep bitching on the forums like a c@nt instead, because that always solves things.

FYI @olinde I was in your alliance, all you guys do is fucking complain the second you meet any resistance ~ it's draining ~ you are in the largest Alfar Alliance. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing a green Alliance member. You have options

Reply #22
i would have killed there blue tails and went about my buisness.

then I would have been grey for 2 minutes subject to fighting 6v1 full on. My mount most certainly would have been killed preventing me from "going about my business" in the process. Thank you for your shit theory craft though, sounds like some one doesn't understand the basics of this game to say something like that.

Reply #23
It turns out there are still snotty girls in this game! Mom, Russians hurt me, save me.

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
So I was enjoying a leisure stroll to do some power hour with a couple alliance members.

Encounter a few war dec guys from the good game clan. No big deal they paid for the war dec they should be allowed to openly attack. I see 6 total so I turn and start high tailing it, Eventually they catch up and guess who what boxes me in? The 3 guys who are not in their clan. They are in Girl Scout Cookies. They start boxing my character in with their mounts and while the Good Game guys catch up and get to openly attack. Okay cool, all 3 of them fighting me as war decced solo probably would have no problem killing me but then when I turned to engage the other guys jump in and start dumping a few power attacks and high dmg spells then run off to go blue again, rinse and repeat. Then they all start cross healing so they go grey. My allies can final jump in, they kill 2. The other guys are just stating up, begoning away while my allies chase. Then all the sudden they drop grey and go blue and turn on our guys who don't realize because there is no blinker or anything to indicate that the person is turning blue soon. I mean really how long does it take to throw two bolts, two arrows or two swings especially in this game where the pvp is fast paced you aren't just waiting for them to turn blue, you are fighting they don't have a floating 2 min timer above their head. Now our guys go grey.. now they are no subject to being attacked freely by the greys and in addition the war decced guys.

I understand if they raid your city everyone gets flagged and that's awesome but if you are open world and not at a village this is pretty much exploiting the system and cheating.

In addition those blue alfars can attack you if they so choose and just ensure that the war decced guys get the kills with no penalties at all.

I'd like to suggest that when a clan declares war on another clan, all alliance members are allowed to opt in and declare war back free of charge to help prevent the obvious blue blocking that Semenchik and his sub clan "Good Game" whom are really "girl scout cookies" are doing.

He will undoubtedly respond some bullshit about this not being true and I don't have a video because i'm not recording anything on this laptop while on deployment, game would explode on me.

Granted everyone knows russians cheat and exploit at every oppurtunity they get in a game or even real life (see olympics).

I hate forum fall but this is really aggravating to deal with. Ub3r as the devs are responsible for this. I can't blame a dog for barking or a baby crying.. So i'm not going to blame a russian for cheating, it's in their shitty nature. He seems to be good a pvp which is an even dumber reason for doing this. I can deal with not the most optimal population ever, I can deal with waiting for the magic patches( who am i kidding, these should be out already) but it is really tough when people are exploiting a system like this and is so fucking obvious about it.

What are you doing about this @Ub3rgames. You owe a response. Your ARAC changes as stated will not fix this specific problem that is clearly being exploited. Maybe a blinker timer would help for the grey blue juggling but the fact that other alfars can just leave their alliance/clan war dec for a much cheaper price and then bring their alliance with them anyways to obstruct the combat and even attack you only to not be responsible for the kill is fucking absurd.
Broken as all hell. As allies we couldnt do anything considering it costs half a million fucking gold declaring war back at their 5 man clan.

2 man clan to war dec Girl Scout Cookies (24 members as an example) costs me 142,500 gold.

Why not make a clan specififcaly to war dec since this has supposedly been a week long problem with the same people? War dec them, move everybody over and continue on?

I spent 30 seconds finding that information drinking my coffee after listening/reading about 'blue blocking' bitching off and on in Alliance com'/Race chat for a week. It would be really nice if people spent a little time figuring out solutions instead of running to race chat & forumfail screaming like little girls.

The way I see it, they have it opposite. It should cost LESS if there is a large difference in Clan members instead of costing more for the size of target Clan.

Reply #25
There are minor fixes (that might be more effective since both those Clans are mixed race) in upcoming patches.

I was trying to offer a temporary solution like an adult, because it's a known issue with no easy answer to fix~ instead of offering the obvious solution of just killing his mount and going grey since you're already fighting multiple people anyway..... but I guess you could just keep bitching on the forums like a c@nt instead, because that always solves things.

Lol! You are literally one of the most childish posters on this forum and considered by many to be one of the biggest cunts too, both in game and out !

I barely even use these forums, unlike you! Take a breather, you seem mad as fuck and getting mader each day! you do far more harm to the game than good, you know that right?

Its going to take more than minor 'fixes' to re-do all these totally broken mechanics. I cant se even one new mechanic that dleivers its stated aims, not one. You cna huff and puff all you like but the simple fact is that they stated tehir aims in their design document and noone of it works. There is no indication they accept than from these forums or have any plans to fix it.

And you, the biggest fanboy, are advising people to exploit to bypass the broken mechanics while insisting they aint broke. dumb as shit.

• Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:15:55 pm by discombobulation

Reply #26

Yeah bro.

Working as intended.

FYI @olinde I was in your alliance, all you guys do is fucking complain the second you meet any resistance ~ it's draining ~ you are in the largest Alfar Alliance. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing a green Alliance member. You have options

I'm glad you left.

This discussion isnt even about some minor quick fix which wouldnt even work. Its to expose this totally broken mechanic.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:52:25 pm by olinde
~ Oscar Halvtand - Pil og Bue

Reply #27
Ditto my post in the other thread about this- blue clans griefing racial allies always eventually go red, for all sorts of reasons. The ARAC changes will sort out the red/blue mix in a single clan... as for the rest just be wary of the clans that are doing it- and shun them and refuse to trade with them- and they will gradually make enough mistakes in the chaos of combat that members will go red- and these types of folks are not interested in praying for days in Espenhal.

Reply #28
My understanding is if a small clan of 10 wardecs  a larger clan of say 40 then later on adds more ppl to the clan the gold cost for the remainder of the warden is prorated for the new members and is automatically taken from clan bank for the new members or was this not implemented yet?

Reply #29

dont cry casual kid,its a df,no safezones and i can kill you without war,idiot.
i can kill you blue,i can kill you in npc city,i can everything,this is not exploits
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:18:58 pm by 4ifirnul