Skip to main content

Topic: More cheaters detected (Read 2965 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: More cheaters detected
Reply #75
I've watched so many hackusation videos over the years, totally ready to come in and laugh at this one being total BS too.

First time for everything I guess - that is shady as hell. 80% confident he's doing some kind of pixel detection or something nastier.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:32:11 am by Hemmel

• sup
  • [*]
Reply #76
25:20ish should be enough to get anyone banned pretty much on the spot.  Hopefully this guy is gone.

Reply #77
25:20ish should be enough to get anyone banned pretty much on the spot.  Hopefully this guy is gone.

Didn't watch that far, about 25:30 it fucking snaps to the guys hitbox

Reply #78
bump
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #79
Doesn't really matter does it? The game is dead. I'm sure any hacker has already moved on to another game.

Reply #80
We were talking about hacks in discord, and I referenced how bad it was over at New Dawn.

Is this guy still playing? Lmfao.
  • Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:38:56 am by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #81
We were talking about hacks in discord, and I referenced how bad it was over at New Dawn.

Well we know he is not playing RoA. Nobody is, or BBG wouldn't be floating the lack of funds tune.

Reply #82

Well we know he is not playing RoA. Nobody is, or BBG wouldn't be floating the lack of funds tune.

OFC he's not playing RoA. RoA has an anti-cheat.

Does the ND playerbase know how rampant the hacking is?

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #83

RoA has an anti-cheat.

Heh. Heheh. Heheheheheheheh.

Reply #84

Wasn't it the professional "devs" at RoA that leaked all the DF source causing the rampant hacking in the first place? Even over at Unholy wars at the time iirc.

Either way, no one cares about ROA,  hence you don't see cheaters, cos there's like 50 of you playing it and you know it.

Reply #85

Than why same players was not banned on RoA with this Anti-Cheat???? Lol, they was playing few month after EAC was added to RoA and have no problems at all with it. They just left, coz RoA is such borring shit, they even started to collect donations to keep servers online, lol. ND even have no subscription fee for 4m since release and still working good

Reply #86

The same anti-cheat program rust has? Lol your serious.........

Reply #87

Than why same players was not banned on RoA with this Anti-Cheat???? Lol, they was playing few month after EAC was added to RoA and have no problems at all with it. They just left, coz RoA is such borring shit, they even started to collect donations to keep servers online, lol. ND even have no subscription fee for 4m since release and still working good

video evidence of this working over at RoA?

Reply #88

its been rampant in every darkfall up to current day, are u trolling?
BOS7

Reply #89

its been rampant in every darkfall up to current day, are u trolling?

0 hackers detected in RoA.