Skip to main content

Topic: Opinions on fast travel after playing. (Read 6960 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Opinions on fast travel after playing.
Reply #315
Huh, who woulda thunk...

It is the way it is.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How it it going on Runescape since your belowed "this is so much better, teleports, runes, fast travel, much better devs, etc etc etc" RoA honeymoon has ended? :D

Looks like fast travel wasn't the solution to all problems, strange, isn't it? ;)

Reply #316
Huh, who woulda thunk...

It is the way it is.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How it it going on Runescape since your belowed "this is so much better, teleports, runes, fast travel, much better devs, etc etc etc" RoA honeymoon has ended? :D

Looks like fast travel wasn't the solution to all problems, strange, isn't it? ;)

Strange, it's almost like Darkfall has a lot of problems with the game, and the removal of fast travel definitely isn't the solution. Huh, who woulda thunk...

How's your vishun going? Still clinging onto your delusions, or have you decided to seek aid? I hear time-gated titles could save Darkfall, as well as local banking, you guys should look into it.
  • Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:31:17 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #317
Strange, it's almost like Darkfall has a lot of problems with the game, and the removal of fast travel definitely isn't the solution. Huh, who woulda thunk...
But...but......weren't all the problems with DnD due to local banking/travelfall? And weren't the solution being reintroducing portal chambers, runestones, recalls and global banking? Wasn't RoA so much better than DnD exactly because "devs are not as stupid as Ub3r with their vishun"? Wasn't it nearly perfect with the global markets, the global banks, the fast teleporting allowing people to pew pew all day long? the not existing grind eliminating the gap between noobs and veterans?
Ooh, i was nearly forgetting their "so much better roadmap" and their changes to the combat that would have been much better than those made here (yeah, i see they are working sooo much better there :D)

How is it that, just 1 month later you have left that too and are playing a shit 2001 game instead?? In the end you lasted more on DnD than on Roa...so by the looks of it, it seems that removing the grind, making everyone being able to teleport everywhere and having everything global wasn't the solution either, who would have thought that?

How's your vishun going? Still clinging onto your delusions, or have you decided to seek aid? I hear time-gated titles could save Darkfall, as well as local banking, you guys should look into it.
Still having fun 6 months later, yes, sorry to delude you ;)
At least i don't need to force myself to play a 2001 isometric shit game to have fun...but hey, i see you are trying to recruit people to play there too now....to everyone his own, it seems :D
  • Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 10:30:44 am by dariobrun

Reply #318
But...but......weren't all the problems with DnD due to local banking/travelfall? And weren't the solution being reintroducing portal chambers, runestones, recalls and global banking? Wasn't RoA so much better than DnD exactly because "devs are not as stupid as Ub3r with their vishun"? Wasn't it nearly perfect with the global markets, the global banks, the fast teleporting allowing people to pew pew all day long? the not existing grind eliminating the gap between noobs and veterans?
Ooh, i was nearly forgetting their "so much better roadmap" and their changes to the combat that would have been much better than those made here (yeah, i see they are working sooo much better there :D)

How is it that, just 1 month later you have left that too and are playing a shit 2001 game instead?? In the end you lasted more on DnD than on Roa...so by the looks of it, it seems that removing the grind, making everyone being able to teleport everywhere and having everything global wasn't the solution either, who would have thought that?

At least i don't need to force myself to play a 2001 isometric shit game to have fun...but hey, i see you are trying to recruit people to play there too now....to everyone his own, it seems :D

Shows how affected you are that your POS game couldn't cut it, for pretty much every reason that was stated by the "RoA Trolls". RoA got rid of portal chambers, DND got rid of portal chambers, both games failed... HARD.

PS: 2001 isometric shit game OSRS = 100k players. DND = 20 Players. ROA = 30 Players.

How do you feel that a 2001 isometric shit game has more content, has more development, and 5000% more population.

DELUDED.

(PS, I'd still rather play RoA than DND, because DND is a POS walking simulator, imagine if it wasn't though? How much more PVP/conflict over mob spawns there would be, how many more players would enjoy the game instead of walking everywhere... DELUDED.)
  • Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 07:11:28 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #319

Shows how affected you are that your POS game couldn't cut it, for pretty much every reason that was stated by the "RoA Trolls". RoA got rid of portal chambers, DND got rid of portal chambers, both games failed... HARD.

PS: 2001 isometric shit game OSRS = 100k players. DND = 20 Players. ROA = 30 Players.

How do you feel that a 2001 isometric shit game has more content, has more development, and 5000% more population.

DELUDED.

(PS, I'd still rather play RoA than DND, because DND is a POS walking simulator, imagine if it wasn't though? How much more PVP/conflict over mob spawns there would be... DELUDED.)
Why do you enjoy squashing the hopes people have for a game they like?  It's pathetic and I look down on you for it.

Reply #320
Why do you enjoy squashing the hopes people have for a game they like?  It's pathetic and I look down on you for it.
Because he is mad he has to play a 2001 isometric game to find the "cool pvp" he is looking for :-D
He is so butt-hurted that both DnD and RoA are not exactly how he wanted them to be that he feels the need to trash them and everyone liking them...what a sad life, isn't it?

Reply #321

DELUDED.

(PS, I'd still rather play RoA than DND, because DND is a POS walking simulator, imagine if it wasn't though? How much more PVP/conflict over mob spawns there would be... DELUDED.)

Because living in a fantasy doesn't get shit done or help game development. I don't just mean deluded as an insult dude, people here ARE ACTUALLY DELUDED.

All this pathetic community does is spout "YES!" to a bunch of retarded suggestions and pipe dreams that have no basis in proper game development or balance. Have you guys actually read any of fnights posts? This forum is riddled with posts similar to his. It's pure autism.

Like you people actually thought time-gated titles were a good thing? Hello? You're going to throw a brand new player behind 2 months of time-gate into a world where they are free to get ripped apart by people who started 2 months ahead of them and can start killing them immediately when they crossover the zap tower's area of coverage?

The only good thing about Darkfall was FPS, Full loot, PVP/combat. Everything else was a fucking shitshow, and other games did it better. Conan Exiles is a better sandbox, WITH MORE CONTENT, than Darkfall. You wanna know why conan exiles sucks? It's Combat. Albion is 10x BETTER game structurally, then Darkfall. You wanna know why we aren't playing Albion? It's combat.

The sooner you rejects snap out of your delusion, the better.

There is too many things wrong with the game, and not enough people or time to be able to fix it.

It really is both companies fault for not coming to some type of halfway mark that enables them to work together. Instead we got 2 very small companies dealing with too much code, and too many issues. The workload is massive. You really think people are going to come play this game when this list gets filled?

IMO RoA has done more than Ub3r in terms of development, additions, QoL, and still has a lot more planned, the game will probably go under before any of it even comes to fruition. and you guys are over here all stubborn with your walking simulator fantasy like: "WE NEED WARFRUNTS GUISE". What are warfronts going to do that sieges/villages don't already? Seriously?

Darkfall is dead.
  • Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:48:32 am by Seronys