Skip to main content

Topic: Clan politics is dead = game is dead (Read 794 times) previous topic - next topic

• Semu
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Clan politics is dead = game is dead
Reply #45
@Dev_Communications remember this guy

Reply #46
im in immortals DF channel, come on in kids.

Semu take your meds man , you sound like a raving lunatic in comms and I give you props Don for having the balls to come and talk to my face I thought you would puss out for sure.

For the record they both left after realizing i wasnt intimidated and was laughing at them like for real and then he banned me from Immortals comms, some tough guy he is.

I was on my mobile. I'm home in a few hours and will be on Discord, send me a link for a channel and we can speak about your problems. I'm happy to end you, which ever way you want it. True lived 30mins away from me and we get on well, so I don't take well to your RL threats to my friends!

Aim them at me! I will happily aim them at you!

You are the one coming talking about how bad the game is and im just the one pointing out if you really believed that you wouldnt bother posting here at all. You lose your cool to easy, thats why you multi post and rant. The truth is I actually have a core of respect for you because you told me you didnt have unique access to that account and couldnt guarantee someone else might miss use it on our clan bank. Regardless of anything else I will always respect you for that honesty, something I hold above all other qualities, but man you are a fucking hot head lol

Your a fool, a 40 year old who is getting baited on a game forums who in which the people you talking to hardly ever play the game, for you to be playing 24/7 is pretty health concerning and i ask you to actually go out and get a bit of fresh air and sunlight.
Regarding the RL threat, " il say it to your face" or whatever for starters you wouldn't say shit to my face as you would literally get  sparked LOL seriously and yh as we all know your a nerdy posh rich boy so we can just tick that box right off ahaha silly man LMFAO

I also don't understand but i get that when you give your life to a video game it can be very difficult to take someones truthful opinion about the game not to heart as i know it hurts you a lot as the truth does, just enjoy the game while its still here we all routing for you buddy :)  even tho i couldnt play a game ever just to pve and RP but you just do you :):)

@mega LOOOL i literally didn't even see him try say something about RL in this fucking forum actually pissed myself ahahaha
  • Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:53:22 pm by Truedon1997
Even when i lose I'm the winner.
Elitist Cuntz Empire Reculata
Truedon- CO Founder of the stickyback code.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA <--- pvp vids

Reply #47
  • Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:00:50 pm by Truedon1997

Reply #48
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,6105.0.html
August 21, 2017, 06:19:36 pm
"This is the start of our communication drive to get the word out there. Expect a lot more posts in the near future."

They made it pretty clear they're marketing to the public not just us, isn't it even a separate marketing division or 3rd party company that's been posting on the Ub3r-Communication account and social media? Sounds like a marketing campaign, effective or not...

Yeah that's organic activity, right now it's dead. Before a campaign is in motion all you have is the skeleton, you either put money into paid advertising or have a very solid organic strategy. It's not like you just make a facebook page and there's 1000 people on it, you have to go through the motions of paid advertising and organic leads. These things are planned and executed, making mistakes with paid search, as minor as setting the wrong time of day, can cost thousands.

We can say the game is dead (it is) but that doesn't mean anything, RoA claimed 5k subs at launch, that's mostly from advertising. Even if they had 2 million impressions with a conversion of 2.5% that's like a drop in the ocean. There's over a billion viable impressions ... their marketing campaign could never penetrate the market enough to kill ND because they don't have the kind of money to launch a campaign with that many impressions.

What I'm saying is, paid campaigns bring people, what they do after that is what matters.

Reply #49
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,6105.0.html
August 21, 2017, 06:19:36 pm
"This is the start of our communication drive to get the word out there. Expect a lot more posts in the near future."

They made it pretty clear they're marketing to the public not just us, isn't it even a separate marketing division or 3rd party company that's been posting on the Ub3r-Communication account and social media? Sounds like a marketing campaign, effective or not...

Yeah that's organic activity, right now it's dead. Before a campaign is in motion all you have is the skeleton, you either put money into paid advertising or have a very solid organic strategy. It's not like you just make a facebook page and there's 1000 people on it, you have to go through the motions of paid advertising and organic leads. These things are planned and executed, making mistakes with paid search, as minor as setting the wrong time of day, can cost thousands.

We can say the game is dead (it is) but that doesn't mean anything, RoA claimed 5k subs at launch, that's mostly from advertising. Even if they had 2 million impressions with a conversion of 2.5% that's like a drop in the ocean. There's over a billion viable impressions ... their marketing campaign could never penetrate the market enough to kill ND because they don't have the kind of money to launch a campaign with that many impressions.

What I'm saying is, paid campaigns bring people, what they do after that is what matters.

No doubt a campaign done properly can bring people, and I'd expect a big turn out for DND launch too, if not just from previous darkfall players waiting in the wings. Not gonna be surprised if it flops a few months later but that's another issue.

Out of curiosity what kind of advertising was done for RoA? I didn't pay very close attention to launch, only started playing it a week or two in or so, but don't remember hearing much about it except from within darkfall communities.

Reply #50

Semu take your meds man , you sound like a raving lunatic in comms and I give you props Don for having the balls to come and talk to my face I thought you would puss out for sure.

For the record they both left after realizing i wasnt intimidated and was laughing at them like for real and then he banned me from Immortals comms, some tough guy he is.

I was on my mobile. I'm home in a few hours and will be on Discord, send me a link for a channel and we can speak about your problems. I'm happy to end you, which ever way you want it. True lived 30mins away from me and we get on well, so I don't take well to your RL threats to my friends!

You are the one coming talking about how bad the game is and im just the one pointing out if you really believed that you wouldnt bother posting here at all. You lose your cool to easy, thats why you multi post and rant. The truth is I actually have a core of respect for you because you told me you didnt have unique access to that account and couldnt guarantee someone else might miss use it on our clan bank. Regardless of anything else I will always respect you for that honesty, something I hold above all other qualities, but man you are a fucking hot head lol

Your a fool, a 40 year old who is getting baited on a game forums who in which the people you talking to hardly ever play the game, for you to be playing 24/7 is pretty health concerning and i ask you to actually go out and get a bit of fresh air and sunlight.
Regarding the RL threat, " il say it to your face" or whatever for starters you wouldn't say shit to my face as you would literally get  sparked LOL seriously and yh as we all know your a nerdy posh rich boy so we can just tick that box right off ahaha silly man LMFAO

I also don't understand but i get that when you give your life to a video game it can be very difficult to take someones truthful opinion about the game not to heart as i know it hurts you a lot as the truth does, just enjoy the game while its still here we all routing for you buddy :)  even tho i couldnt play a game ever just to pve and RP but you just do you :):)

@mega LOOOL i literally didn't even see him try say something about RL in this fucking forum actually pissed myself ahahaha

You had your chance to talk shit and you left channel, kicked me from comm and still come back here to talk shit.

Im pretty sure that means I won ;)

Really that was a bout me acting like you to you and it appears you dont like it anymore than anyone else does, but fail to see i was being a version of you, non stop shit talk without a care what you think and like I had you muted from the past you kicked me from comms. because no one likes a non stop shit talker who doesnt care, not even you and maybe you might get the lesson here, but that would take more self awareness than you likely possess.

That was the funniest part that you reacted to someone acting like you just like others react to you and if you think this through you will maybe realize im no more being bated than anyone else, im playing the forum game too, but probably at a level that goes over people heads, like me giving you a dose of your own medicine went over yours.

I dont feign stupidity for entertainment, thats too easy since any idiot can act like one, but I do troll and provoke, not by playing dumb, but by prodding others to act even more stupid while thinking they got me.

Only an idiot would think continuously acting like an idiot is some how winning, so I help them a long letting them think they won, because i think its hilarious someone being prodded to act like an idiot while thinking thats a win, where I see it as just helping them prove they arent so much acting an idiot  as just being one.

In your case i just wanted you to feel how annoying you often are, not because you are trolling people but because you are boring them with your only trick you just never stop repeating.

i honestly dont have any real issue with you other than its impossible to stay in comms with you and not want to mute you along the way and that you think its funny and entertaining as if a dog barking all night is somehow funny to anyone but the dog.
  • Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 09:49:56 am by Mycke
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #51
Only an idiot would think continuously acting like an idiot is some how winning, so I help them a long letting them think they won, because i think its hilarious someone being prodded to act like an idiot while thinking thats a win, where I see it as just helping them prove they arent so much acting an idiot  as just being one.

i hope you are self-aware enough to see that that also applies to you
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

Reply #52

Of course, but I was just making a point, its not something I would regularly do.

I hope you realize that had you actually read the post it was made clear it was with specific intent, but you have been degenerating into a bit of a troll yourself lately and likely didn't really think any farther than finding something to poke at.

you should give up on the trolling, we have members capable of little else who will always make your efforts look second rate mainly because you have to try to be stupid where they are purely naturals.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #53

You had your chance to talk shit and you left channel, kicked me from comm and still come back here to talk shit.

Really that was a bout me acting like you to you and it appears you dont like it anymore than anyone else does, but fail to see i was being a version of you, non stop shit talk without a care what you think and like I had you muted from the past you kicked me from comms. because no one likes a non stop shit talker who doesnt care, not even you and maybe you might get the lesson here, but that would take more self awareness than you likely possess.

That was the funniest part that you reacted to someone acting like you just like others react to you and if you think this through you will maybe realize im no more being bated than anyone else, im playing the forum game too, but probably at a level that goes over people heads, like me giving you a dose of your own medicine went over yours.

I dont feign stupidity for entertainment, thats too easy since any idiot can act like one, but I do troll and provoke, not by playing dumb, but by prodding others to act even more stupid while thinking they got me.

In your case i just wanted you to feel how annoying you often are, not because you are trolling people but because you are boring them with your only trick you just never stop repeating.

i honestly dont have any real issue with you other than its impossible to stay in comms with you and not want to mute you along the way and that you think its funny and entertaining as if a dog barking all night is somehow funny to anyone but the dog.

Read "kicked out discord" and stop'd reading the dribble i said do you have anything else to say retard? and you was quiet so i ended the convo there, stop being an idiot lol no ones going to read your long paragraphs no one cares about you stop self owning yourself you brainless dork LMFAO

Reply #54

He is the ultimate self owner, it is doubtful he is aware of this contradiction. LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reply #55

Read "kicked out discord" and stop'd reading the dribble i said do you have anything else to say retard? and you was quiet so i ended the convo there, stop being an idiot lol no ones going to read your long paragraphs no one cares about you stop self owning yourself you brainless dork LMFAO

Yeah, you seem to have little to add here so we will call this one a wrap.

I hope my sentence didn't exceed your attention span though its obviously you missed the point I repeated a few times knowing you would miss it, but I tried.

Yeah I missed a 'the' and you stop reading to write "stop'd", maybe you should have kept reading and quit writing, though it also appears you quit remembering since your last words were I don't belong in Immortals discord just before you left channel and kicked me.

I guess life is easier when you make up a personal account of events to hide your real actions from yourself, though it just shows even you don't like your own behavior and have to make up better stories to maintain that fragile ego. I was just there having fun and giving you a dose of your own medicine, but in the future ill just record you and play it back and hope it has the same effect as recording a crying baby and making it listen to itself.

PS you really shouldn't of kicked me from immortals discord, though I guess I got to you enough to make you over react, but ill have someone reinstate me since we are allies and you don't really play anyway. You really should get so bent when people shit talk you back, if you are going to be a perpetual shit talker learn to take the return fire as lightly as you dish it out.
  • Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:50:51 pm by Mycke

Reply #56

I hope my sentence didn't exceed your attention span though its obviously you missed the point I repeated a few times knowing you would miss it, but I tried.

Yeah I missed a 'the' and you stop reading to write "stop'd", maybe you should have kept reading and quit writing, though it also appears you quit remembering since your last words were I don't belong in Immortals discord just before you left channel and kicked me.

I guess life is easier when you make up a personal account of events to hide your real actions from yourself, though it just shows even you don't like your own behavior and have to make up better stories to maintain that fragile ego. I was just there having fun and giving you a dose of your own medicine, but in the future ill just record you and play it back and hope it has the same effect as recording a crying baby and making it listen to itself.

PS you really shouldn't of kicked me from immortals discord, though I guess I got to you enough to make you over react, but ill have someone reinstate me since we are allies and you don't really play anyway. You really should get so bent when people shit talk you back, if you are going to be a perpetual shit talker learn to take the return fire as lightly as you dish it out.

"PS you really shouldn't of kicked me from immortals discord, though I guess I got to you enough to make you over react, but ill have someone reinstate me since we are allies and you don't really play anyway. You really should get so bent when people shit talk you back, if you are going to be a perpetual shit talker learn to take the return fire as lightly as you dish it out."

I just went down to read your "PS".  and honestly don't care lol you wasn't talking so i got bored, and if you are allied with immortals your not anymore xD

Reply #57

"PS you really shouldn't of kicked me from immortals discord, though I guess I got to you enough to make you over react, but ill have someone reinstate me since we are allies and you don't really play anyway. You really should get so bent when people shit talk you back, if you are going to be a perpetual shit talker learn to take the return fire as lightly as you dish it out."

I just went down to read your "PS".  and honestly don't care lol you wasn't talking so i got bored, and if you are allied with immortals your not anymore xD

Well im glad you feel better now, hope you feel manly again having pushed those buttons in a game you dont play, just because you are butt hurt. You should stop trolling you are to fragile to take the return fire such behavior draws and acting like a Cartman is unbecoming.

The guys that act the toughest are always secretly the meter maids handing out tickets to get back at the world, though hd I known you were such a fragile flower i wouldnt of returned fire, im just use to Pat who can take as much as he gives and mistook you for having a hardier mettle.

I think im going to start calling you Cartman though, you went way to 'respect my authority' for someone who is in constant shit talk mode and especially because you guys told me to come in there in the first place lol.
  • Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:12:47 am by Mycke

Reply #58
@Ub3rgames could this get moved to off topic?

Reply #59
After all this work showing clan politics are still happening, maejhol wants it moved to off topic.

Geez I shit talk shit talkers and they get butt hurt and I stimulate political discussion and clan leaders want to removed it from clan politics, no respect or appreciation for my hard work :D