Skip to main content

Topic: Crucial changes new & returning players need to know about DND (Updated 6.0) (Read 7007 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Crucial things new & returning players have to know about New Dawn
Reply #15
People will eventually stumble over these by themself, this list is more for things that are more or less hidden with no explanation except in patchnotes (is now changed in the initial post).
But it's dusty by now and needs an update, like the changes to stamina consumption.
  • Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:26:49 pm by skibba
ingame: Dropkick Skibba

Re: Crucial changes new & returning players need to know about DND (Updated 6.0)
Reply #16
I translated all changes on russian, here is it:
https://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php?t=1246006

Can you add my translate in beggining your post?
Dolly Monk

Crucial changes new returning players need to know about DND Updated 6 0
Reply #17
Just an update on my efforts using wine instead of POL and a question for the collective. Lemmingparty, I took your comments to heart regarding POL and getting WoT running with wine alone.  Starting WoT in terminal with wine and reading through the error messages clued me in on what was needed to get the WoT client running.  Really just needed to install one .dll file.  Now WoT runs with higher fps than I ever got with POL Now to my question. Since patch 9.16 I have not been able to add emblems to any of my tanks.  In 9.15 and earlier there was no problem.  Now, when I click on the Emblems button in the exterior window while in the garage the client crashes.  I have to close it down with a task manager top, for example.  Do any linux users following this thread know of a solution to this problem?  Been jonesing to get meatheadmilitias cartoon face on my tanks. TIA Old Man Zhymm OMZ  

Crucial changes new returning players need to know about DND Updated 6 0
Reply #18
Heres a question: Almost all answers are to play 1 or 2 battles at tier 1, a couple tier 2, etc, why bother having Tiers 1-4 in the game at all? Start all players at Tier 5 since that is where most on the forums tell new players to go to anyway.