Skip to main content

Topic: Discussion: Free stress test #2 and new pricing model (Read 2387 times) previous topic - next topic

Discussion: Free stress test #2 and new pricing model
Greetings,
From the 15th through the 29th of November we'll have a free stress test period to observe our spawn scaling system under load.
Also, InDev has already paid for itself, and since we're confident in our velocity, beyond the 29th, anyone that has at least purchased the game will have permanent access to InDev.
For those that have purchased InDev time, you will get both the InDev time and the Live time at launch in full. These early adopters bundles will go away on the 15th and will be swapped with pre-order bundles.
Free stress test #2 and new pricing model
Come and break things!
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Re: Discussion: Free stress test #2 and new pricing model
Reply #1
too soon
Have Ub3r considered servers at the center of the Earth? That would be the fairest for everyone
would not be fair...Wildnothing would have a big ping advantage playing from Hell

Reply #2
I told myself I wouldn't be back until local econ is put in, but nothing quite beats free. I'll be sure to bring some friends. I've been keeping track of the astonishing progress. Great work, Ub3r!

Keeping the hope on life support for ten long years.

Reply #3
Sounds Good, Game is a lot of fun just pop we need !
Can you hear me now ? - Ed Snowden
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

Reply #4
*sharpens knives*

Reply #5

Reply #6
It is never too soon to break things.
This stress test will show how much of a priority optimizing AI is and will determine our refactor efforts for the coming months.

Please remember that this is targeted mainly to those that were already aware and interested by the game before its relaunch, we're not yet going after new players. Share the news accordingly.

Reply #7
Nice move, thanks!

Reply #8
It's time to come back! :D
Still waiting for the next patchnote to buy the game, but count me in^^

Reply #9
Population increase boys!

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Would preferred that the free period start with race change and hitbox/camera height adjustements because i think new players should experience the game with the race they like and not because they are forced into human female to compete, but well, if you think is better in this way so be it.

I spread the voice over some mmorpg communities. :)
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #11
sweet
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Reply #12
Can you clarify for my clannies how many total free months they will get at the start of launch if they have paid 75 EURO each?

Thanks.

Reply #13
Would preferred that the free period start with race change and hitbox/camera height adjustements because i think new players should experience the game with the race they like and not because they are forced into human female to compete, but well, if you think is better in this way so be it.

I spread the voice over some mmorpg communities. :)

This is such a Ginger Magician thing to say.
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

Reply #14
Can you clarify for my clannies how many total free months they will get at the start of launch if they have paid 75 EURO each?

Thanks.
They will get 10 months for the 75€ package.
We're just adding up all the time and giving it at Live launch to reward those that have supported us early on.

This is why we're removing these early adopter packages on the 15th, we'll change to not have as much bonus time since now it will be a pre-order.
  • Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:11:30 pm by Ub3rgames