Skip to main content

Topic: Atlas - who's trying it? (Read 1002 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Atlas - who's trying it?
Reply #15
@Ivar_theBoneless

You didn't dunk me...

https://steamcharts.com/app/346110

Survival game who has sat in top 10 games for years now.

You ignore my paragraph where I clearly point out the issues with ark and that would line up with the negative reviews (one of which is mine because of their lack of PvP official server support). Reviews end in the positive btw, 7/10 isn't a bad average review if you knew the history of the game.

The lawsuit, originally for $600mil was settled for $40mil due do the developer of Ark breaking a non-compete and hiring talent from his former employer. Not mistreatment of their own employees.

The game was released on xbox, pc, and ps4 at the same time. It was first on PC early access in 2015 and sold over a million copies in the first 2 month. Early access was added early access xbox at some point during development.

Fuck man.. you are one dumb fuck.

Do you REALLY think you dunked me even once? Lol

How's your "co-worker" doing? Lol
85% /s

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
That looks like alot of fun.
(Don't worry Pallast, I would rather play in any clan other than the one you are in.)
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

Reply #17
Pallist said no Horde so I guess I cant.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chunder McBushpig
Token Horde Australian

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Reply #18
@Ivar_theBoneless  I clearly point out the issues with ark and that would line up with the negative reviews (one of which is mine because of their lack of PvP official server support). Reviews end in the positive btw, 7/10 isn't a bad average review if you knew the history of the game.

lol wut? you listed the negative parts that line up with the negative reviews but the "reviews end in the positive btw" 7/10 are game critics you fucking genius. Players are ranking it 5/10 on meta and 6/10 on steam.......

Fuck man.. you are one dumb fuck.
Do you REALLY think you dunked me even once? Lol
How's your "co-worker" doing? Lol

You know what? your right- It sounds like an amazing game, you should rush out and buy it then play it. I heard nothing but "OMG its incredible, they discovered a way to never have clipping be a problem in their open world game" since its release.  I heard you accused him of being me, that was funny, stalk our clan roster more you freak, at least your logging in. You better talk to SomeBK so you guys can split time watching the forums for my posts.

Reply #19
Aren't you tired of poking the dog with the stick, Pallist?  There are much better games out there.

U FREAK

Reply #20
:)
85% /s

Reply #21
Aren't you tired of poking the dog with the stick, Pallist?  There are much better games out there.

U FREAK
:)

AAAWWWWWWWWWW.JPG

you two are so cute together, post from the same phone?

Reply #22
We're co-workers
85% /s

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I will try it and i already hate myself for buying another Early access game. However Steam refunding works like a charm.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #24
will see what state its in by early access launch, expecting a bit of a shit fest while they test the phasing / server balancing of 40k+ per server..

their ideas are great though but we all know how that can go

Reply #25
Jheez ive seen some real shit games in my life times and i must say this game................

ABSOLUTELY TOPS THE FUCKING LOT, THIS IS TRASH XIPOS.

TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
Delayed by 6 days. Such a great Darkfall feeling i love it already. BTW newest screenshots shows climbing <3 oh my gawd.

Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #27
So NA atlas players from darkfall  gonna ally up or what? All 40 of us
85% /s

Reply #28
Yeah hopes aren't the highest for this game in the long term due to developer reputation.

However,  40k players per server on one of the biggest MMO world maps ever created?   I actually would pay 30 euro to try that.

And you need to understand one thing also..   If this game will ever be fun and full of players, it'll probably be the first 2 months of release (Early Access release next week I mean).
Remember Darkfalls launch.   So shit, buggy, crashy, laggy..   still an amazing 6 months of the game with great memories.

Liandri will be playing and checking it out either way.
https://discord.gg/U3p24x

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #29
I'm not sure what all the hate about Ark is. It's the best survival game out there and they've done a great job adding a ridiculous amount of content while New Dawn hasn't even posted anything significant in months. Also I'm looking at Ark on steam right now. 69% overall and 89% in the last 30 days. I'm skeptically optimistic about this game.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend