Skip to main content

Topic: Were is patch? T-73758 dais yet no pathc? @ub3rnextweekgames (Read 2014 times) previous topic - next topic

Were is patch? T-73758 dais yet no pathc? @ub3rnextweekgames
Dear Mr or Mrs Clickbaited,

I would highly recommend this game to anyone that is seeking a high skill cap game with engaging combat and siege warfare. I find it extremely fun, this shit is crack to me, and many others.

No it's not well polished, needs content, has a lot of flaws, and there's a great lack in communication going on right now from Ub3r.  But whoever bought the game expecting all of that from a relaunch of some niche indie game with full loot are simply crayon-eating retarded.

I bought New dawn because Darkfall is badass.
The money I spent buying this game was some of the best money I've spent.
The amount of close friendships ive made, incredible experiences I've had, accomplishments, rape and pillaging I've done, the losses , the victories, the anger, the elation all total at a very comparable amount to that which I had playing Ultima Online, which I still play today - since UOR.

So,

If you find yourself feeling decieved and duped by the devs at what content was going to be available by now - You are an idiot.

If you find yourself angry that you've spent money on a game the devs won't reply to you on, well they have your fuckin money, that's your fault - You are an idiot.

If you find yourself crying on the forums about how Ub3r touched you, violated you, took advantage of you regardless of your nonverbal communication stating your lack of consent - You are an idiot.

I have got a million times my buy-in playing this game, and have had the time of my life playing it.

But if you don't have fun in this game, or it's not what you paid for, or expected, and feel entitled to all sorts of shit because you paid what, $20 to play it?

Then go play ESO faggot.

#shitpostsrus
#cancerbegetscancer
#playthegameorgtfoyouwhineyentitledselfrighteouspieceofshittoxicwastetrashmongrelpizzafacednolifewasteofexistence
#imamakeacultlikemycke
#jointheresistance
#defendzionerrrimeanagon
#keeponkeepinon
#yougotthisub3r
#motivationalwellbeingaffirmations
#staystronk
#ub3rmake-em-wait-longer-pleasegames
#balanceovercontentobviouslydurr
#howlongcanimakethishashtag
#thisisamoleculeofhowmuchtimeyouwastepostingtrash
#ifyouarewhatyoupostyourashitpost
#eatpraylove
#cashhmeoussidehowboudurrrrrrrrt
#moderatetheseforumsplzkthx
#giveusamandatoryfactionsystem
#anddeletethecriminalsystem
#toolittletoolate
#adaylateabuckshort
#LEAVEUB3RALONE
#makeagongreatagainandbanthesekidsonforumsnotingamethatsoundscounterproductive
#howmanytagscouldahashtagtagifahashtagcouldtagtags?
#notdoneyet
#stillgoin
#justafewmore@ub3rgamesplzzzzz
#cmonjustonemorehitbrobro...broitsjustonemore
#whatnopleaseiloveyouUb3rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdbkeivirjrjfcidUB3Rnoooooooopleasedonttttcjsicuudjdbbfcjsusijxaggggagaagaggagggggkkkzzzzskxkzkzz
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#...
#......
#IMBACKBITCHES
#insaneplottwist
#mommacantsaveyanow
#cantstopwontstop
#igotpaidtowritethiscauseimatworkmuthafuckaaaa
#hahahaha
#winning
#hirememarciwillbalancegudandcontentgudnstuff
#forrealsiesdoeimdone
#sleeptightsluts
#sianaramysaucylittlesalamanders
#imagobeatmymeatlikeitowesmemoney
#getrekt

If you're not part of the solution,

Then you're the problem.

Join #theresistance and help make the forums a better place.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Were is patch? T-73758 dais yet no pathc? @ub3rnextweekgames
Reply #1
No I agree.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #2
Genuine question, did you come from ROA?  If so, did yoiu come because it's dead over there?

Reply #3
Nope, played Indev since it launched my man. I fucking love New Dawn, just tired of all the kids that bitching and complaining about Ub3rgames this and that, when the game they created is fucking awesome so far.

Of course I want more content, or patches, too but get real bois.

RoA is for handicapped monkeys.

I'm hurt you would say such harsh words =/

Reply #4
Hehe.... nothing wrong with ROA, IMO, if you want an arena.

I agree with everything you've said though, I'd probably keep playing if the pop were here, even with no further patches.  But the pop has suffered enormously because of Ub3r's choice to guillotine all communication.  Let's hope there are more sturdy souls like yourself!

Reply #5

But the pop has suffered enormously because of Ub3r's choice to guillotine all communication. 

This is what they just don't get, their silence makes people not want to play which lowers pop even more so even less want to play.

Reply #6

But the pop has suffered enormously because of Ub3r's choice to guillotine all communication. 

This is what they just don't get, their silence makes people not want to play which lowers pop even more so even less want to play.

I agree with you both.

It's just off-putting to come back from my break from this game and all you see are shitposts named like this one shitting on the game and its developers.

I expect it from the champions that post but don't play, but from people that still currently play..

Oof.. that takes a certain kind of special. Lol

Reply #7
Welcome back, BJ

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #8
meh, typical darkfaller post, calling people idiots over internet, this community will never crawl out of the toxic cesspool it swims in.

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
[...]bitching and complaining about Ub3rgames this and that, when the game they created is fucking awesome so far.[...]

they "created" what so far? other than stupid and poorly implemented local banking?

Reply #10
lmao we lit out here
df is underground bang

Reply #11
OPs idea of fun is having his balls stepped on by masked women in leather. Only way you can find this dumpster fire fun is if you enjoy pain.
  • Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:17:40 am by cutsmyself
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #12
[...]bitching and complaining about Ub3rgames this and that, when the game they created is fucking awesome so far.[...]

they "created" what so far? other than stupid and poorly implemented local banking?

Cant answer this stupid question on one poor post so i found this for you ..
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,7022.0.html

Reply #13
someone who aint shit, aint ever been shit and aint ever gunna be shit makes a thread about how other people are idiots whilst vowing to enjoy the game for the 2 months the servers are going to be up for.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #14
Dear OP,

Agree with you but more importantly:

What's your drug?

Can i have some?