Skip to main content

Topic: You lost track? Here's 1 single ubergames response that will keep you at ease. (Read 576 times) previous topic - next topic

You lost track? Here's 1 single ubergames response that will keep you at ease.
''We can contest that and make a case that we can indeed end up paying the debt.

Our plan is to essentially lawyer up and fight.
This process may take months, and we have no intention to go down.
Not after all the sacrifices we've done in the last 3 years''

So move along and play the game

I don't want this game to go down, but i don't wanna be left with a low pop or with a bunch of players with low morals due to recent events. Most importantly, i don't want to be left playing an Arena for the rest of my life ::)

Re: You lost track? Here's 1 single ubergames response that will keep you at ease.
Reply #1
As shitty as a situation as it is I hope the game can survive but one thing I've learnt is , ub3rs word ain't worth dick .

Re: You lost track? Here's 1 single ubergames response that will keep you at ease.
Reply #2
Nvm guys ub3r said theyre not going down, the debt is erased and it wont ever shutdown

Lmao
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #3
Nvm guys ub3r said theyre not going down, the debt is erased and it wont ever shutdown

Lmao

I gotta believe man, DF is the only game i play these days; atleast on pc. And i don't wanna get behind kilrain and his portfall.

I'm mostly a casual console gamer so if i don't have df, i'm moving on ps4 to play mostly fighting games.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
No one left from here will last on RoA if they went over now. Game is dead and just as trash but in a different way
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Zeb
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
I dont think the courts would look too kindly on any corporation that just outright makes the decision to not pay their debts and let them go delinquent..  and if they look at their history.. which there is none and their "vacation".. and even if they saw and looked at these forums saw the polls of people not willing to bail out a failed company..  and that they have a competing game that still has its head above water.. just barely... and just now barely coming back to communicate after they get caught with their pants down, after how long being afk behind the wheel..

Shit does not look good imo.. Its too bad really I would of played if the server was in new york, and im sure shit tons of people from the "other" game would have too.

• Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:08:37 am by Zeb

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Its too bad really I would of played if the server was in new york, and im sure shit tons of people from the "other" game would have too.
Yeah sorry, that's apparently not important around these parts. Even though it doesn't matter as much with this game compared to RoA, the fanboys around here like to cling onto RoA's population failure and say "see what a NY server would've done to DnD" as if the game is booming with people in comparison
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
Not without a fight.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Oh that fills me with hope, now all the lies and blatant disrespect from them is forgiven!
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #9
@Bloodymurderer I had no clue if you were serious or not until I read your second post in this thread. I initially missed it so every time I saw this thread I was actually thinking you were being sarcastic, which was fine with me.

I still don't entirely understand what prompted you to write this, or how your thought process works, but I do hope that you apply more critical thinking in your every day life when making decisions. Otherwise shit might go really bad for you that day someone tells you it is OK to cross the street or you just follow someone else and you get hit by a truck cause you didn't actually look for yourself.

So yeah, assuming that you are serious, you are saying this below:
1: Everything Uber says is the truth, or at least this statement is as truthful as any statement in the world can possibly be.
2: Uber is competent enough to actually be able to see what the result of all this will be, that is why they in this case can predict the future. It pretty much is a prophecy.
3: Ubers intentions always becomes reality and comes pretty close to the power of fate, the will of good, divine intervention or what ever you happen to believe in. Ubers intentions can, for the non believes, be compared with fact backed with years of scientific research.

Is this accurate or have I misinterpreted something? Are you somehow willingly trying to spread a false sense of security to anyone that will listen or is this how you actually feel? Did you play DFO and feel the same way? Have you ever been screwed over in life cause you assumed someone was actually telling the truth or cause you took their intentions as a glimpse into the future without thinking yourself?

Sorry for the many questions but I'm really not kidding, your initial post fascinates me more than it pisses me off. If you are serious, I would like help to put myself in your shoes cause that would make me a better human being. Not because I will in the near future believe what you wrote up there, but it is good to be able to empathize with other people.

Whether this game is here to stay or not or whether uber is telling the truth or not, lets stay factual and let people make up their own mind. Spreading ignorance is a dangerous practice and should be rewarded with jail time. Game is far from dead but if it has a future is a different topic and for how long yet another one.

I myself do not think that it is over but I will also say that I'm "researching" new MMORPGs while I'm waiting for uber to act so I can make my mind up. Fuck there is a lot of great games out there (so far 4 that might fit me), or at least in alpha/beta, backed by trustworthy and experienced CEOs, creative directors, lead programmers, 40-100 man staff team and millions of dollars. The idea of an Unreal Engine 4 game that can support 100v100 battles excites me quite a lot. It does how ever not give you a lag-spike if someone tries to sneak up on you so that is a feature that will be missed I guess.

/m
  • Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:52:29 pm by makaveli

Reply #10
''We can contest that and make a case that we can indeed end up paying the debt.

Our plan is to essentially lawyer up and fight.
This process may take months, and we have no intention to go down.
Not after all the sacrifices we've done in the last 3 years''

So move along and play the game

I don't want this game to go down, but i don't wanna be left with a low pop or with a bunch of players with low morals due to recent events. Most importantly, i don't want to be left playing an Arena for the rest of my life ::)

As long as they push out the bindstone quests patch i can have hope, until then i wont log in to play.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Willing to bet money ub3r released the last patch and said, "theyll survive a few months during ouf vacation." And fucking SKEE-DADDLED the fuck out of their office without looking back.

Then they come back and sit down, pop the forums open and wonder "why the fuck is everyone freaking out?" Then see a post about then being liquidated and go "huh... this cant be true, we havent gotten a letter about this!".

Laughing my fuckin ass off.

Well-done ub3r games, I can't even wish you luck at this point. Do your thang, cause you sure as fuck have been doing whatever your "thang" is this whole time, anyway.

Edit: it seems they are fully aware of the problem, and have been the whole time, based on their replies.

It still blows my mind, but things are different in the eu. Ub3r talks a lot, i want to see results man.
  • Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:57:23 am by Kenman
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #12
Play or quit. I'm having a good time so I will play. I hope they sort it out. If not, we have had a good run. !00K Euros as a debt after 3 years is peanuts.

Reply #13
@Bloodymurderer I had no clue if you were serious or not until I read your second post in this thread. I initially missed it so every time I saw this thread I was actually thinking you were being sarcastic, which was fine with me.

I still don't entirely understand what prompted you to write this, or how your thought process works, but I do hope that you apply more critical thinking in your every day life when making decisions. Otherwise shit might go really bad for you that day someone tells you it is OK to cross the street or you just follow someone else and you get hit by a truck cause you didn't actually look for yourself.

So yeah, assuming that you are serious, you are saying this below:
1: Everything Uber says is the truth, or at least this statement is as truthful as any statement in the world can possibly be.
2: Uber is competent enough to actually be able to see what the result of all this will be, that is why they in this case can predict the future. It pretty much is a prophecy.
3: Ubers intentions always becomes reality and comes pretty close to the power of fate, the will of good, divine intervention or what ever you happen to believe in. Ubers intentions can, for the non believes, be compared with fact backed with years of scientific research.

Is this accurate or have I misinterpreted something? Are you somehow willingly trying to spread a false sense of security to anyone that will listen or is this how you actually feel? Did you play DFO and feel the same way? Have you ever been screwed over in life cause you assumed someone was actually telling the truth or cause you took their intentions as a glimpse into the future without thinking yourself?

Sorry for the many questions but I'm really not kidding, your initial post fascinates me more than it pisses me off. If you are serious, I would like help to put myself in your shoes cause that would make me a better human being. Not because I will in the near future believe what you wrote up there, but it is good to be able to empathize with other people.

Whether this game is here to stay or not or whether uber is telling the truth or not, lets stay factual and let people make up their own mind. Spreading ignorance is a dangerous practice and should be rewarded with jail time. Game is far from dead but if it has a future is a different topic and for how long yet another one.

I myself do not think that it is over but I will also say that I'm "researching" new MMORPGs while I'm waiting for uber to act so I can make my mind up. Fuck there is a lot of great games out there (so far 4 that might fit me), or at least in alpha/beta, backed by trustworthy and experienced CEOs, creative directors, lead programmers, 40-100 man staff team and millions of dollars. The idea of an Unreal Engine 4 game that can support 100v100 battles excites me quite a lot. It does how ever not give you a lag-spike if someone tries to sneak up on you so that is a feature that will be missed I guess.

/m

Bro, you are over-reading too much into it.

What's in red is the only thing that matters to me. I don'T give a flying fuck about anything else ubergames said. I'm just going to play the game. If we go down, i'll be forced to play ROA only. I'll be playing DnD as long as the game stays up.

I'm going over-zealous on that one. That's all. I don't care about ubergames's credibility on the matter, i just wanted him to respond and that's it. I told a friend of mine that i wasn't gonna play dnd if ubergames don't respond with anything at all.

I've created this thread to allow everyone to focus on the red line. You can either play the game or you can find something else to play. if you do find something else, let me know what you are playing. If it's not better than dnd, i'm not going to follow you. I don't care about ubergames, i only care about dnd: the game.

I only wanted ubergames to post something and that's it. At this current time, they may-be as bad as Aventurine to handle things, but even with Aventurine's professionalism, i was still playing DFO.

My status as a DFO vet only means that i can handle bullshits, which means that it wont stop me from playing or supporting.

Also, stop making analogies to win an argument. DF is one of a kind, there's nothing like it. So i'll do things for DF that i'll never do for anything else in life. If you want to push it tho, make alanogies around things that ppl believe-in that can't be reached like god. DF is life to me until the end.
  • Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:19:10 pm by Bloodymurderer

Reply #14
No one left from here will last on RoA if they went over now. Game is dead and just as trash but in a different way

Fact