Skip to main content

Topic: THE GAME IS ALIVE (Read 1239 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: THE GAME IS ALIVE
Reply #30
Serious question, Is EVERYONE from Sweden mentally ill these days or is it just the ones that play Darkfall?

Reply #31
Serious question, Is EVERYONE from Sweden mentally ill these days or is it just the ones that play Darkfall?
Just 2 guys
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #32

Swedes are usually either completely chill or totally agro.

Reply #33
All Americans are binary thinkers.
Chunder McBushpig
Token Horde Australian

Reply #34
All Americans are binary thinkers.

Its a generalization but ive hung with a lot of swedes in a number of games now and like 80% are just chill and 20% are agro, but thats my experiemce.
  • Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:55:22 am by Mycke

Reply #35
Come on, the only peeps playing are the hardcore DF lovers, hell Core came to Andruk looking for PvP tonight, like some others, was on my crafting alt, aint shit going on lately, as the excuse is "waiting for the next patch", if ya like the game, play it, otherwise, quit and stfu...

Reply #36
Come on, the only peeps playing are the hardcore DF lovers, hell Core came to Andruk looking for PvP tonight, like some others, was on my crafting alt, aint shit going on lately, as the excuse is "waiting for the next patch", if ya like the game, play it, otherwise, quit and stfu...

Please do something with the clan you are in. Rot rot rot. Break the cycle
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #37
Online Now: 89 Guests, 16 Users
goddamn,extremely alive project

That doesn't reflect the population, only the forum status for that specific day lol.

Reply #38

Serious question, which Swedes are the "mentally ill" ones?

Reply #39

That doesn't reflect the population, only the forum status for that specific day lol.

Forum population to game population is crazy here.
Runescape currently has 90,289 players online with only 18 on forums

so we got like 70k players online badass.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

Forum population to game population is crazy here.
Runescape currently has 90,289 players online with only 18 on forums

so we got like 70k players online badass.
What's sad is if there were 70k players on the server right now, all these dudes would be hitting nodes under towers
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)