Skip to main content

Topic: ~3 weeks ago Ub3rgames had a meeting on continuation on New Dawn  (Read 2916 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ~3 weeks ago Ub3rgames had a meeting on continuation on New Dawn
Reply #90
@VexDee
Another post printed up and clipped into my binder to be saved for the day I can get them all autographed by the author himself

lmao

Reply #91
It's been fun watching the idiot trolls posting in this thread that apparently never had a real job that requires meetings.... when you eventually get off your parents insurance and have a job that requires actual meetings and goals this will become more clear to you.

Every business successful or not has a meeting to determine what's the plan going forward if internal goals aren't met ,it's so standard nobody ever thinks twice about them.
lmao the guy who would let another man punch his wife
trying to talk down to other people on the internet like hes some kind of good example lmao

his wifes tits are massive btw
pls dont think hes a loser
btw he also has a JOB!!
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #92
holy shit..... a job with MEETINGS

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #93
holy shit..... a job with MEETINGS

Where they talk about either shutting the business down or pushing forward on a regular basis
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #94
lol

@ivar the dope
ivar in all seriousness, can u take a stealth shot of the wifes boobs u are always bragging about
not even a face just like a quick shot of the jugs so we understand what u r working with
if u can fit it in between all the big meeting we would appreciate it.
we know u r super busy closing huge deals and big accounts
but those jugs are sitting at home waiting to be shared with darkfall since all u do is brag
if u cant take a pic can u atleast describe these jugs or compare them with a celebrity.
again, we KNOW u are VERY busy at big fat cat meetings with execs but u OWE this to the community

Reply #95
ivar...
also heard a rumor u rage at sieges and punch her boobs?
can u confirm? seems violent?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #96
And get back on your soy
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)