Skip to main content

Topic: ~3 weeks ago Ub3rgames had a meeting on continuation on New Dawn  (Read 3345 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ~3 weeks ago Ub3rgames had a meeting on continuation on New Dawn
Reply #75
Uber on another holiday not posted again for a week, why do you guys blindly play an MMO that clearly has no stable future or updates lol.

Honestly who goes on 1 week holiday, you take at least 2

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #76
Uber on another holiday not posted again for a week, why do you guys blindly play an MMO that clearly has no stable future or updates lol.
Don't be so selfish Pat, It took them a whole man day to find a way to effectively blame the community not themselves they're probably taking a full man month to write the next "u guiz shud trust us wahhhh"
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #77
This is the most active thread on this forum....says a lot.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #78
And even then it's not even moving as actively as the duel thread did three months ago when there was a larger pop
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #79
Ub3rgames already said they're taking off the entire month of August for vacation

It is what it is and considering everything is done by like 2 guys they've definitely put a lot of hours into New Dawn over the last year

Play the game as it is now if you can still find fun OR just go do something else until like 9/11 when a somewhat "meaty" patch can be expected

Reply #80
Why would you want 2 of the only interesting abilities nerfed or removed?

WoF is and come hither are fine

People need to stop trying to remove fun stuff for some misguided notion of balance
remind me whens the last time you logged in? remember how ROA added a big stat cost to wof and doubled its CD? yeah? people are still asking for it to be removed, and guess what, new dawn buffed it
it also makes no sense that come ither isnt parryable, the spell is strong as fuck, it should atleast have a counter or force you to make the right play and disable before you ither/catch people off guard, currently all you see in team fights is people holding down an arcane or air spell untill they have an easy shot and youre fucked

Nevermind I was officially wrong about the current state of New Dawn WoF, it's absolutely cancer now @Ub3rgames please increase its cooldown by at least 50% and either reduce its damage to 1 per tick or increase its mana cost.

And come hither absolutely NEEDS to be parryable at least with a shield

And on a side note I think knockups/WoF/Come hither/Begone should go back to affecting everyone equally regardless of armor/encumbrance type and instead give metal some other kind of buff or bonus if you really think it needs one

It's fucking scuffed the flow of mage vs melee gameplay up terribly, you literally never know how your spell might affect the guy you come across and it fucks up kiting and leads to EZ stickybacks and 1 "mistake" ending the entire fight for a mage.

The variance of mage vs non mage combat is ridiculous atm

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #81
Ub3rgames already said they're taking off the entire month of August for vacation

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #82
And even then it's not even moving as actively as the duel thread did three months ago when there was a larger pop

Even the hardcore retards have given up posting. Then again they've blocked so many people they probably only see a forum post once a week.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #83
Idiots didn't realize they were hurting their "yes men" echo chamber by blocking people. With every "blocked" post, The ghost of Fnights dies a little more inside
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #84
Idiots didn't realize they were hurting their "yes men" echo chamber by blocking people. With every "blocked" post, The ghost of Fnights dies a little more inside

To give credit to Ub3r, they said they don't listen to the yesmen they know they're bad for the game, so at least they had that standard to live by.

Reply #85
It's been fun watching the idiot trolls posting in this thread that apparently never had a real job that requires meetings.... when you eventually get off your parents insurance and have a job that requires actual meetings and goals this will become more clear to you.

Every business successful or not has a meeting to determine what's the plan going forward if internal goals aren't met ,it's so standard nobody ever thinks twice about them.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #86
^^^^^Another superb example from the echo chamber student himself. ^^^^^

Guy used the example of all businesses having meetings to the extent they're routine yet if you're having routine meetings that decide if you should keep your doors open for business then you're either a shady gambling website or our US government.

Stellar analogies and proof to help furthernote how much of a fucking idiot Ivar is; not to mention a "yes man"

Reply #87
It's been fun watching the idiot trolls posting in this thread that apparently never had a real job that requires meetings.... when you eventually get off your parents insurance and have a job that requires actual meetings and goals this will become more clear to you.

Every business successful or not has a meeting to determine what's the plan going forward if internal goals aren't met ,it's so standard nobody ever thinks twice about them.

Parents insurance? Do you pay a small stipend to your family to cover up the doubtless countless blunders you create in your life? Its a shame they blundered and let the condom break.

The thing is, when you own your own companies, you can do whatever you like. Then again the concept of business ownership is probably a loooooooong way above the head of a dribbling spastic like you.

Reply #88

Parents insurance? Do you pay a small stipend to your family to cover up the doubtless countless blunders you create in your life? Its a shame they blundered and let the condom break.

The thing is, when you own your own companies, you can do whatever you like. Then again the concept of business ownership is probably a loooooooong way above the head of a dribbling spastic like you.
ROFL
dodgy bastard

Reply #89
Petition for @Ub3rgames to officially change his name to Ivar_TheBrainless