Skip to main content

Topic: Mostly of the Bloodscar Siege (Read 435 times) previous topic - next topic

Mostly of the Bloodscar Siege
I feel bad about putting this much effort into making this.  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FvlPjeYAc

Cya at Bloodscar today. Kill me.

Re: Mostly of the Bloodscar Siege
Reply #1
Looks like I was too pessimistic in predicting there might not be any more sieges. I'm glad to see I was proven wrong, thx for the vid.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #2
Dread, the music could not be any more epic.  Entertaining video!  Also, is the last few seconds just the wall of force sound effect?...lol!!!

-edit- nvm, it's like every spell going off while floating in the wof.
  • Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:58:36 pm by Mordisk

Reply #3
Fun Vid, good editing, your effort is appreciated.  Not enough footage of me shitting on your heavies!

Little misleading edit there about kiting at bloodscar for cannon placement.  Your force was nearly immediately broken by a push and panic'd in an all out sprint to the hamlet bank to de-gear, which is most of what those people were doing that got caught in that wof aoe hell at the bank.

"TerroraX - Last Thursday at 9:26 PM
to be fair
I spent over an hour getting them cannons placed.
I praised the sun when I got up there."

Henkbot I'm not sure why anyone would stop sieging, it's been an incredibly fun time and only Enclave has made any effort to cut the fun short by caring more about the stones than the fight.  We are giving Bloodscar away the moment we take it, and have no reason to feel intimidated by any Enclave siege force as they have yet to actually cause an opposing siege force to wipe or win the pvp part of a siege.

We will keep bringing content because the Devs aren't.  It's the only thing keeping many people logging in.  (shameless recruit pitch: we also give away free r60+ enchanted gear for showing up to duel nights, we are out here creating our own content and have actual leadership in our clan unlike most other "clans" that shouldn't even be allowed to recruit because they just hurt population by giving them nothing to do after they sucker someone into joining https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9973.0.html)

Good luck and have fun!  If you manage to find some place in the clouds to shoot this stone from at least give your own siege force some time to have some fun engaging siege v siege before you end it with 20 cannon shots against a stone with less hp than an ogre boss champ.
  • Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:10:39 pm by Oddjob

Reply #4
Loved the music and little GoT-style captions.  Makes me want to log in right now and start killing orcs. ;)

Reply #5
Good vid, good editing. if warfronts will become this everyday, sign me in :p
Right now siege are just meaningless and too much logistic effort in order to have fun fight :/

Gratz NA clan, less lazy than EU lol.

Reply #6
@Azmoodeus  wtf, get back in shape dude.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #7
@Azmoodeus  wtf, get back in shape dude.
Yeah that was pretty bad of me. Didn't realise where the damage was coming from, it was a pretty messy fight overall. He timed the shots pretty well with the tower hits aswell so it masked it
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #8
love u dread
siege
was lit

Reply #9
Fun Vid, good editing, your effort is appreciated.  Not enough footage of me shitting on your heavies!

Little misleading edit there about kiting at bloodscar for cannon placement.  Your force was nearly immediately broken by a push and panic'd in an all out sprint to the hamlet bank to de-gear, which is most of what those people were doing that got caught in that wof aoe hell at the bank.

"TerroraX - Last Thursday at 9:26 PM
to be fair
I spent over an hour getting them cannons placed.
I praised the sun when I got up there."

Henkbot I'm not sure why anyone would stop sieging, it's been an incredibly fun time and only Enclave has made any effort to cut the fun short by caring more about the stones than the fight.  We are giving Bloodscar away the moment we take it, and have no reason to feel intimidated by any Enclave siege force as they have yet to actually cause an opposing siege force to wipe or win the pvp part of a siege.

We will keep bringing content because the Devs aren't.  It's the only thing keeping many people logging in.  (shameless recruit pitch: we also give away free r60+ enchanted gear for showing up to duel nights, we are out here creating our own content and have actual leadership in our clan unlike most other "clans" that shouldn't even be allowed to recruit because they just hurt population by giving them nothing to do after they sucker someone into joining https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9973.0.html)

Good luck and have fun!  If you manage to find some place in the clouds to shoot this stone from at least give your own siege force some time to have some fun engaging siege v siege before you end it with 20 cannon shots against a stone with less hp than an ogre boss champ.

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,10170.0.html

So which is it? The holdings or the fights? Enclave war dec'd some clans for fights because the game is basically dead. One guy(Fck Boy) gets mad and wants to wipe all Enclave holdings. So which is it?

Reply #10
So which is it? The holdings or the fights? Enclave war dec'd some clans for fights because the game is basically dead. One guy(Fck Boy) gets mad and wants to wipe all Enclave holdings. So which is it?

I think you are well aware that Fck Boy isn't an officer of Sedition.  That being said, any of our members may say whatever they want and any fights they happen to provoke I will back them up.