Skip to main content

Topic: Communication (Read 777 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Communication
Reply #30
Finding only 2000 concurrent users should not matter if it is summer, winter, tornado, 3 am.  It's not like we are looking for hundred of thousands players :)

2k players ? lmao

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #31
blackmeat bro u still playing?

Reply #32
blackmeat bro u still playing?

Nahh man, quit 3 days in after i realised that it was a flop.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
loool the desperation of people trying to get a bit of communication, meanwhile over on RoA send a msg in discord multiple devs will take the time to talk to you, something tells me Ub3r is struggling hard and doesn't want to let the community know.

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #34
Its sad that eventually we will only end up with games like fortnite and WoW.. nothing against those games but yeah :(

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #35
loool the desperation of people trying to get a bit of communication, meanwhile over on RoA send a msg in discord multiple devs will take the time to talk to you, something tells me Ub3r is struggling hard and doesn't want to let the community know.

EU Ping to NY though ugh guess we will be forced to though soon by the looks of things.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #36

EU Ping to NY though ugh guess we will be forced to though soon by the looks of things.
I've played EU ping on NA servers a lot, never once complained just adapted and accepted i wouldn't be better then the 10 pingers and got on with my life, its actually surprisingly easy to overcome once you drop the fragile ego 90% of this community has.
  • Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:00:33 pm by Meth

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.